Rare Narco Photos

1234567 ... 22

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Welcome to the party, red!

For the sake of variety, here are some AFO gems.

Francisco Rafael

Rare Wanted Ad

El Padrino - MAFG

Never seen this guy before, perhaps a nephew?

The many faces of Ramon.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

redlogarythm
Always pleased to contribute to good posts, Buho.

On the black and white image Said Rbib Erraoui (top Los Zetas cocaines distributor for Europe) and Cohauilan businessman Juan Manuel Muñoz Luevano (top Los Zetas accountant in Europe).
On the left image Muñoz Luevano with Coahulian Governor betwenn 2005-2011 Humberto Moreira

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Just when you thought you were disgusted enough by Berty Boy, that picture takes it to a whole new level.

I am well aware who Monkey Munoz is, no wonder he got off so easy.. thank you for the share, red!
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
Another kill picture of Dionisio Román García Sánchez ("El Chacho"), the notorious Nuevo Laredo gangster killed by Osiel Cárdenas Guillén's guard. BB contributor leChef shared one several years ago.

There are NO live pictures of him online and I've tried looking in print archives in Tamaulipas/Nuevo Leon without any luck. Hopefully one day...

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Gmoneytoti
Ivan definitely looks like his pops.. saludos borderland beat..

Re: Rare Narco Photos

EcHIloc2019
None of these photos are considered rare they’ve all been easily found online forever. Some of you are just way too excited over pics of old narcos. Sad and funny at the same time

Re: Rare Narco Photos

final sleep
El17 wrote
I have a lot of of images,  I dont want to flood the thread though.
Please at least flood some names for those pictures.

And thank you EVERYONE, great thread!!
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
EcHIloc2019 wrote
None of these photos are considered rare they’ve all been easily found online forever. Some of you are just way too excited over pics of old narcos. Sad and funny at the same time
By photos (plural) you mean all of them posted in this thread? I had never seen most of these online, but even if some were available online before, they are hard to find for our general audience or those without a niche interest in a certain cartel / individual. I'm happy people shared them here.

I guarantee you that you wouldn't find the picture I posted about Casimiro Espinosa Campos ("El Cacho") online since I got it in print from a newspaper in Tamaulipas from 1976. I got plenty of other pics of him from that time and they are not available online. The one from Malherbe is from his family archives that was shared with me a while ago. Osiel's booking report, Juan Garcia Abrego's house, and Z-1s picture are from El Norte print archives that I have in my possession.

There's no reason to try to put others down.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17
Done.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Here are some new ones for variety.. CDN

El Grande from CDN and his sister.

Melissa, daughter of Z42

Not sure who this is. Anyone got an idea?

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El Cárate
I forgot who he is... José Manuel Torres Félix? Someone remember?!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

slayer421
That’s Jose Trevino at the bottom, the horse zeta

Re: Rare Narco Photos

blanco puro
great photos.
thanks to everyone who's been posting

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El Guero
Sicario 006.  Major asset of Gente Nuevo.  Culiacan
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
Lmaooo.
Much needed humor in these uncertain times.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El Guero
A tier one operator
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

What a great idea El Bujo to start this thread.I can't believe how many hits it's had in the short time it's been up almost like Chapo's capture or something similar.Very popular among everyone here and great way to share rare and not so rare and that's OK.I knew when you 1st posted it that MX for sure would have some to add all those black and white newspaper clippings of old then gradually all kinds were added from various people.Awesome!
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
@Canadiana: And our main board post for this piece is at 16K views and counting!

Here is a picture of Oscar Lopez Olivares (El Profe), former high-ranking Gulf Cartel member from the 1980s.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Just trying to unite us during these times. Great work everyone :)

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo

El Zorro de Ojinaga, Pablo Acosta Villareal

His gravesite

Acosta during better times..

Vicente Carrillo Fuentes
1234567 ... 22