Rare Narco Photos

123456 ... 22

Re: Rare Narco Photos

CulSin5
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
That is Raul Meza Torres, El Mini Lic.

Please add a short description for those unfamiliar with the people in the pictures.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Raul Meza torres and sister Adriana Meza Torres

Raul Meza torres aka mini-6

Raul Meza torres and Teresita Zambada

Javier Torres Felix(right) and Raul Meza ontiverios(left) aka M-6 father of both Raul and Adriana
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
This post was updated on .

El Guero Palma, 1995 picture provided by the PGR.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

CulSin5
I don’t think people realize how important Javier Torres was to Mayo. Torres have deep ties to Zambada since the very beginning.
Rojo correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t mini 6 get killed right after meeting with nacho Coronel at his house?
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX

Hugo Baldomero Medina Garza ("El Señor de los Tráilers"), former Gulf Cartel boss active in the 1990s. He coordinated large trucks that smuggled drugs into Mexico from San Fernando and Matamoros, Tamaulipas. He was close to Juan Garcia Abrego but became a freelancer after his capture. He was arrested in 2001. Rumors say he is free now and living quietly in Tampico.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
That’s correct bro.
He was with camaron antrax too

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
Javier Torres and his brother had always been important to zambada and his structure. Which is why the Arellanos targeted them because they knew without the Torres, the zambadas security infrastructure would collapse.
Manuel was also the main man in charge against blo in Culiacan on behalf of zambada. He was the one going toe to toe against arturo and he did eventually managed to push them out of culichi.
When macho prieto started to go rogue it was Manuel Torres the one that sent convoys against him in sinaloa and he lead these convoys too. Macho dipped without thinking about it. He knew Manuel wouldn’t stop until he found him.
He was constantly under the influence of cocaine after his son was killed and would go days without sleep constantly looking for his enemies

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78

manuel torres M1 looking badass

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Chivis, please forgive the following watermarks, I cannot find a version of this photo without them. I will gladly delete it if an issue.

If I may first however, I have always wondered about this photo. Do you really think it was Lazca? To me it looks like a terminally ill version of all photos we see of him.

Lazca?

Re: Rare Narco Photos

CulSin5
Chavalito with Javier Torres

Re: Rare Narco Photos

redlogarythm
It´s Lazca with a girl some identify asSilvia Stephanie Sanchez Viesca Ortiz, a girl who dissapeared from Torreon on 2004 and some say married el Lazca, although it could not be hear. But it´s deffinitely Lazca

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78
Funny enough most of the narcos pics that leaked are from the sinaloense they like the attention !!!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Ignacio “el Nacho” coronel Villarreal.
Your typical north western drug trafficker. He looks like it right off the bat. From the aviators down to the boots.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

mr.browntown956

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

BBfollower

M1

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17
This post was updated on .

Raul and Victor Manuel Felix Beltran
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17
This post was updated on .

Ivan, Alfredo, and Arturo Guzman

I have a lot of of images,  I dont want to flood the thread though.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

redlogarythm

Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, although the nicknames used here do not coincide
123456 ... 22