Rare Narco Photos

1 ... 171819202122

Re: Rare Narco Photos

ToPHeR
ruso

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10
Looks similar to the picture of 3 the one on the far left!! Good find

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10

Re: Rare Narco Photos

ToPHeR
ruso

Supposedly El Ruso...

Re: Rare Narco Photos

ToPHeR
omega

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo

Juan Pablo “El JL” Ledezma

Just thought I’d share, as this was definitely a new one for me.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

ToPHeR
homero

Re: Rare Narco Photos

I was unable to embed, but here is a longer video clip of Edgar being arrested at his ranch.
Footage immediately after Edgar Valdez aka "La Barbie" was arrested outside his safehouse near Mexico City (August 2010) from r/NarcoFootage
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Thank you, Mica, and for helping keep this thread going. We are not far from 100k views!

Team Borderland Beat, check this out....
https://thedailyusnews.com/rare-and-interesting-narco-photos/

At least they gave us _some_ credit, it would have been nice if they referenced the actual site.

Rafael Enrique Clavel (arrested in white) - the infamous right hand man of Felix Gallardo, who brutally murdered Guero Palma's family.

I remember reading that once Clavel was imprisoned, Guero not just had him killed but paid $100 USD to each prisoner who would rape him beforehand. I am keen to believe it, as Guero was known for being brutal himself and of course sought the highest form of revenge. It is also documented that Clavel died in prison, so..

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Mica
Hi El Bujo.

Guero is such an interesting story and seems like he has lived one of the most tragic lives.  He's been locked up in different countries now and will end up dying in a Mexican jail (and all after a private plane crash).

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Absolutely, Mica; he definitely got the sh*t end of the stick, as we say in the US.. He still has been prone to heartaches, as a niece of his (along with cousins) were recently kidnapped.

The niece of Don Palma, who is presumably still missing, unfortunately.

Here is the youngest photo I can find of Don Palma.

Another photo I have not seen before (Guero Palma).

The wife and children of Don Palma, from their mausoleum. RIP.

Rare color photo I have not seen before of Don Guero Palma.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17

Narcosobrinos
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17

Good pics thank you
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10

I follow her instagram.. last post was Sep 30 2019

Re: Rare Narco Photos

ToPHeR
chapo

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Mica
@topher I saw this online today.  Do you think that is him?

Re: Rare Narco Photos

P@RR@ND3RO
I posted that same pic on this thread last month.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78

Mini lic

Re: Rare Narco Photos

That is too cool El Bujo thanks to you Borderland Beat got some credit on the US Daily News!
1 ... 171819202122