Rare Narco Photos

12345 ... 22

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Ovidio guzman

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Cheyo antrax and Arley perez

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Ivan guzman and priscilla

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Chubby214
I’ve seen This pic before never with Context, who are they?

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El17
Best thread ever!!! Love it.  Thank you guys for posting these pics.  Much appreciated.
"Bark dogs,  but while you're barking,  know that I am advancing."  El Senor de Gallos

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
This post was updated on .
Awesome work, everyone!

This is turning out great

...gotta say tho, it is starting to turn into a Chapitos thread lol

For those who haven’t seen this one yet, Ivan*

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo

Full color and better resolution mugshot of Victor Manuel Felix Beltran (before his escape). I believe they call him ‘El Vic’ and he seems to be a money man for the Guzman clan, much like his father.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

BBfollower
El_Bujo, 100% that's not Ivan...

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78
El_bojo that doesn’t look like Ivan not one bit

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Siderno
I would not be wrong but the guy with the Ferragamo belt is el Ferdi and is colombian. Lived between caracas and colomba for a long time

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Siderno
ivan love hot girls like chapo

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10
IAG

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10
Panu

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10
Chapito Lomas no muchos lo conocen.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Thanks, Siderno and my apologies to everyone. I guess I believed it was him because of the recent beard, and it looks like the other pic floating around of him in front of a giant painting (nude woman). I fixed it either way, go look now

Speaking of which, I can’t find that pic anymore...

Re: Rare Narco Photos

this is awesome....

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Dedicated to the La Reina of course, Chivis

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

Ovidio and his presumed wife Adriana Meza Torres of the Torres Felix faction, niece of Javier Torres Felix aka jt and his brother Manuel Torres Felix aka M1 and also sister of Raül meza torres aka mini-6

Serafín zambada and Adriana Meza Torres. Adriana is the cousin of Serafín’s wife who happens to be the daughter of Manuel Torres Felix.
Ovidio guzman is el mayo zambada’s godson.
This is a great example of cds so called blood alliance, this case involving the Guzman, Zambada and Torres Felix factions

Re: Rare Narco Photos

CulSin5
Let’s not forget that Teresa Zambada was mini 6 gf when he got killed

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
True
12345 ... 22