Rare Narco Photos

1234 ... 20

Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Thought I’d try something new to kill some boredom.

Please feel to post any rare narco pics/vids/photos!

Above is an old pic of the Caro Quintero brothers; with RCQ in the blue football helmet.

Thank you all and wish you the utmost safety.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Mica
Thanks and now I can picture in Narcos riding motorcycles through the mansion.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
This post was updated on .
Lol

Speaking of Narcos, the show...

 Jose Gonzalo Rodríguez Gacha, El Mexicano.
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
Nice post, El_Bujo! Let's make this a treasure vault of rare pics.

Here is a pic of Carlos Resendez Bortolousi, Raul Valladares del Angel, Humberto Garcia Abrego, Francisco Payan Quintero and Juan Garcia Abrego. You've probably seen Juan and Francisco but the rest are not available online.

These pictures are from print archives of El Norte in Monterrey. I was there in late 2019 and took pictures of a lot of interesting material.

Here is the house where Juan was arrested in Monterrey back in 1996:

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
Thank you, Bud :)

To be honest, YOU have always been the treasure trove!

Let’s definitely make this an epic thread..

More of the Caro clan. Everyone always confuses this picture for Rafa but it’s actually Miguel; when younger they looked near identical..
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
Right back at you, El_Bujo.

Casimiro Espinosa Campos ("El Cacho"), former head and founder of the "modern" Gulf Cartel, when he was close to 22 years old. This picture is from the 70s and it was well before El Cacho made a name for himself. Juan Garcia Abrego was not even known at this time. This picture was taken from print archives I visited in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas, last year.

MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
Oscar Malherbe de Leon, former Gulf Cartel leader. He worked under El Cacho (pictured above) in the 1980s. After El Cacho was killed, he joined Juan Garcia Abrego. There is an indictment in Dallas issued in 1990 where he is mentioned. Imprisoned in 1997 but his status is unknown as of today.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78

Here is a pic of Ivan I’ve just came across looks like he was in his early 20s

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Dgo10
MochomoMochomo

Re: Rare Narco Photos

El_Bujo
This thread is already epic... Thank you, everyone!

Blown away, as I have never seen any of these.

Way to go, Dgo!

Speaking of Ivan, this was supposedly him during the Puerto Vallarta kidnapping. What a Birthday..

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Parro
Best post ever!!

Re: Rare Narco Photos

juris
Great thread. Would love to see some rare Lazca photos.
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
One more for the start of the weekend!

2002 wanted photo of Arturo Guzman Decena ("Z-1"), Zetas founder.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Aervin78

Vicentillo a quite funny one 😅

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo

This is of his brother el alfredillo

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
MX

Re: Rare Narco Photos

MX
Great pics, everyone!

Here is a 1989 booking report of Osiel Cardenas Guillen. He was 21 years old and a nobody in the criminal underworld.

Re: Rare Narco Photos

Bailador
8:08 you forgot to give info to us that are ignorant of the details about this pic...it would be appreciated

Re: Rare Narco Photos

elrojo
My apologies.
Chino antrax and yuriana during a party in Culiacan

Re: Rare Narco Photos

juris
Please label pics.
1234 ... 20