Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

MaxiMillian2k19
This post was updated on .
New York, USA.- During the trial of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, a recording was shown where ‘El Chapo’ interrogates a hitman from the Los Zetas criminal organization.

The video that lasts just under two minutes, was presented by the US prosecutor's office, who explained to the court that Guzmán Loera ordered the kidnapping of enemy hitmen to interrogate them, get information and then kill them.

In the recording the victim is seen tied to a wooden pole, while Joaquin walks around him and interrogates him.

The boss asks the man if Los Zetas are in Sinaloa.

I don't know how many (zetas) there are, but they asked me for several vans. I don't know how many were going to send, "replies the hitman.

The FBI agent who presented the recording said that this hitman was killed by ‘Chapo’ himself, after the interrogation.

Stephen Marston said before the jury that the man in the video is the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.

He also said that ‘El Chapo’ was the subject that has a nasal voice and a “little song” tone, typical of a Sinaloense.

Marston explained that the video was obtained through Christian Rodríguez, a Colombian technician who made the internal communications system of the Sinaloa Cartel.

The FBI has obtained audios, photos and recordings of "El Chapo", which show that he was in effect the leader of the Sinaloa Cartel.

VIDEO LINK: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rsxa5

Source:
asillarota.com/amp/nacion/el-chapo-interrogando-a-un-zeta-el-video-que-estremecio-a-la-corte-en-ny-el-chapo-guzman-loera-zeta-los-zetas/265414

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

IVAN CHESNOKOV
that video is from 2010 or 2009.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

MaxiMillian2k19
I heard that it was assoiated with

"2001 for example, Guzman ordered the capture of sicarios, alleged members of Los Zetas. Acts of torture were not carried out by him personally, but in one of the cases, "the accused shot at his rivals at point blank range and ordered his henchmen to dispose of the bodies."

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/04/assinations-torture-kidnapping-drug.html?m=1

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

IVAN CHESNOKOV
Zetas never had an HQ in los Mochis  or went to Sinaloa at all in 2001. That sicario was BLO/Z but not from "la compañia" CDG/Z(1997-2008) which zetas were just "Grupo Z"(and there were no more than 30 in 2001). Either that or he was AFO(the Felix family has a stronghold in los Mochis) if the video was indeed recorded in 2001.
Maybe the FBI got confused with Ramón Arellano Félix radio code which was Z-3 at that time and thought that hitman was a memebr of Grupo Zeta. They probably forgot about AFO at all during the trials.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

This footage was used in his trial.

And to think about how badass @Chivis is.  She posted this footage the year it came out!

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

Char
I think that video was published in 2011 or 2012
 it was when Los Chapos where fighting Chapito Isidro and there where rumors that Zetas Cartel under the leadership of Lazcano and Mike Z-40 where supporting Isidro. The guy that is being interrogated talks about Zacatecas.

Sinaloa seems to be split or  cartel cells operate everywhere.
 For example, like deelucky said and I found some comments saying that in Culiacan there is no plaza boss because every sector has different cells AFO, Beltran Leyva, MZ, los chapitos, los Carrillo all operate in Culiacan so makes sense why whenever there is war in Sinaloa things always get really heated.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

Char
Yes that video of Chapo was published everywhere Mundonarco, Borderland Beat, ect

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

BBfollower
Char, no offense, but to say that AFO operates in Culiacan when they barely breath in Tijuana, i find it hard to believe. I never heard about AFO or Carillos to operate in Sinaloa not to say in Culiacan. At least not since the war started. We all know that BLO are in the north of Sinaloa, Guasave - Los Mochis area...Do you really think that CDS will allow any other cartel to operate in Culiacan, their stronghold? It's like saying that CDS operates in Nuevo Laredo. I might sound like a nuthugger but i always try to think logical...

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

IVAN CHESNOKOV
The  Felix clan does, they have families in los Mochis. Most are not even narcos, some are  into local politics.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

Culiacan is under CDS, can others go in and out of the city and take a meeting, hang a manta, drop a body?  Sure.  But, the money laundering, businesses, everything coordinates under Sinaloa or Sinaloa affiliates.

Navaloto, Sinaloa is the Carrillo area of influence, whom and whatever that means in 2019, I don't know.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

BBfollower
J, I remember the war that took place in Sinaloa/Navolato between CDS and Carrillo Fuentes brothers a few years back. The Carrillos were born in Navolato and they had that area of Sinaloa in control. I don't know what happened tho considering that in recent years Navolado was "El Licenciado's" plaza. I assume that Carrillos have lost the war or maybe they reached to some sort of agreement. Remember that a lot of battles between Damaso and Mayo/Chapitos took place in Navolato.

Re: Rare Footage: El Chapo interrogating Los Zetas member (2001)

MaxiMillian2k19
Some few years ago someone inspired me that during Oziel Los Zetas(1997-2003/04) were just Gang of Sicarios/Bodyguards and its membership composed of few surviving GAFE commandos, regular ex-soldiers and other ex-forces of federal service branches but still mostly made up by ex-military  and were far different from Los Zetas organization, and that the reign of La Compania(CDG/Z) till 2010 was started just after the election of Z-3 by Osiel's approval as an leader of the armed Zeta group at Oct, 2004. after death of Z-1 and capture of Osiel, Los Z was mostly led by Kelin and R-1 of Rojo group commanded by Osiel behind the altiplano bars