Rancho Los Malulos

Chimera
I just tried to go there and it says "blog has been removed." Anyone know what's up? Is she ok???

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

Nutcase
I tried looking at a few of the videos to from ETBURNS on Youtube an they have been deleted too...
Seeing is believing

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

etburns

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

Chimera
Good to know you're ok and it"s basically fatigue that led you to take down your blog and You-Tube channel. I hope you stay safe, and keep coming round here.

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

eternalcode
etburns wrote
I am fine. I just decided to eliminate my internet presence. I had been doing the blog for 5 years and it was about our ranch and the bitter battle with Exxon. Since ExxonMobil's staff and operations were used heavily by drug and human traffickers and smugglers, I had that topic featured. But, people were taking my videos and photos and then re-using them to further other political agendas. THe crimes stuff was taking on a life of its own. There really was no reason to continue with all the work, money, time, effort and risk.
Well, I'm a fan. I'll miss the VLog. Glad i downloaded the movies. Take care.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

etburns

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

etburns

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

eternalcode
I think that being able to download videos from youtube is important. It allows a person like me who cares, to preserve information for others.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

Sleep
Once uploaded to internet it's there forever. Got to think that before.
O te alineas o te mueres.

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

just someone
For what its worth, after I saw your posts here on the forum I was very interested in what you went through with Exxon and looking forward to watching all your videos but I had been too busy.   And now it is not there.  I hope one day you will put them back up

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

eternalcode
What the ... ?

Did I say something the wrong way?

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Rancho Los Malulos

Baggy
Well that was.... odd.   totally ghosted herself.