RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

elcienporcien

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

ToPHeR
Impressive.

Seems like CDS has decided to side with Akiles/Rana instead of Atlante

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

deelucky1
They're saying akiles and rana are raking in loads of cash right now. they use to be mandaderos in Tijuana while everybody from the CAF with no work has to be extorting  stealing kidnapping pretty much zeta style when osiel went to jail

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

deelucky1
They should call him el trompas

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

ToPHeR
Any news on whats happening in La Paz?

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

big hurricane all the narcos are in standby mode  la marina just arrived Tijuana is hot right now

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

I want the name of his surgeon

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Tijuano
Here´s another one for you

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Tijuano
deelucky1 wrote
They're saying akiles and rana are raking in loads of cash right now. they use to be mandaderos in Tijuana while everybody from the CAF with no work has to be extorting  stealing kidnapping pretty much zeta style when osiel went to jail

Depends on who you ask, A lot of people in places like Otay, La Mesa and the eastern part of Tijuana are accusing Akiles/Rana´s crew of kidnapping and extorting small businesses, basically ALL cells in TJ, be it CDS-Tigres, CDS-Aquiles, CAF or anyone else is accusing each other of kidnapping and extorting and I do believe ALL of them are doing it right now.

Akiles and Rana were losing a lot of control from their crews in TJ, mainly to this guy Atlante, we´ll see in the next weeks how it all plays out after his capture.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

DeeLucky whats a mandadero?Thanks.

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

That's what meth will do to you;all that weight loss.

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

deelucky1
its not fun when your friends leave you to go dancing i been there !

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

tijuano check out the MB i think la rana is zambadas golden boy when aquiles and rana left and left their cousin in charge tigre atlante and chompas decided to split not everybody can go see zambada little jelousy it looks like happen.that little party where gerardo ortiz played sealed the deal to TJ makes you wonder. once they started playing musical chairs with all his cop friends atlante split to jalisco extortion money dosnt buy that kind of love . aquiles left a manta and declared it when they got back he even called out la familia. theyre forming another group in cabo macho prietos ex goons getting all the people together who didnt get their chrstmas bonus from CDS.so do you still think chompas is lo level   cause his name s popping up everywhere their is a murder. CDS send a hit on him.im thinking damaso is filling in for atlante im really leaning towards damaso and guzmanes B.S story.this has  been zambadas and checos  wet dreams too take tijuana they got the right recipe. i called a while back  ago   tiijuana has or had too many chiefs its the only way to take over that city do the math.

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

ToPHeR
I was thinking the same exact thing.  I felt that the Gerardo Ortiz party where they posted a shout out to akiles/rana sealed the deal. We knew who the chosen ones were then!

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

deelucky1
That and reorganizing the police force. then lots of these cells have been fighting the CAF sworn enemies not likely they can join each other but some already switched to BLO,don balas and balitas sided with CDS was reported when they where released. first the cleansing started in Sonora with el 20 Sinaloa mp people then Tijuana where it looks like lots of these guys got set up either killed or turned in cell leaders not just anybody who's left el tigre el javi chompas and his bro  did they offer CAF cells imunity or did they just leave.theres  like 8 cells left last time  when inge was caught when they were like 30 deep carabana days

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Do you think damaso and guzmanes have problem

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

ToPHeR
I think it's part of the consolidation process. Certain cells will be replaced with more trusted lieutenants with the current regime. I just don't see chapos sons having as much power as he did.

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Tijuano
ToPHeR wrote
I was thinking the same exact thing.  I felt that the Gerardo Ortiz party where they posted a shout out to akiles/rana sealed the deal. We knew who the chosen ones were then!
Gerardo Ortiz party? What party?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: RECENT PICTURE OF EL ATLANTE FROM TIJUANA

Felix
the party where gerardo ortiz is holding a fake 100 dollar bill that says "yo le toco al sr akiles donde yo quiero" something like that, it was in culiacan i think
1234