RCQ and Mayo

El Guero
I have a theory here that I'd like some feedback on.  When RCQ was released it had crossed my mind that Mayo may have been behind it but I didnt think back then that RCQ would be as valuable as he seems to be.  At that time El Chapo was out of commission am unable to play the role Mayo needed.  The only person, in my mind to have had both the motice and the resources to free RCQ would have been Mayo.  Now that RCQ has been out for a couple years its clear he had been nurturing his power the whole time he was locked up and seems to be helping Mayo considerably.

Is it feasable to you guys that Mayo had RCQ released to fill the void left behind by El Chapo?

Re: RCQ and Mayo

Char

Re: RCQ and Mayo

Ciro
I think it possible I totally agree someone wanted RCQ out but who that was unfortunately i believe we will never now.  What I have a hard time believing is RCQ is cool with CJNG and CDS.

Re: RCQ and Mayo

BBfollower
I really think that RCQ is overrated. I don't care who you are, after 30 years in jail you can't have the same power as you once had...I mean, I started reading about Mexican narcos a few years ago and I have never heard of a cell working for RCQ. People will say that he worked from the shadow, giving orders and moving tons from prison. I have doubts about that. Is he back in the game? Probably, but I don't see him at the same level as Mayo or Mencho.

Re: RCQ and Mayo

SrGatsby
I once read somewhere online he hd the liberty to go in and out of prison as he wished while he was serving his time..

Re: RCQ and Mayo

are you talking about the 2018 sealed documents that went public ?part 2 in 2020  those are some real eye opener documents .wheres that popcorn  smiley with the 3D glasses?

Re: RCQ and Mayo

Re: RCQ and Mayo

deelucky1
sol perdido translate

Re: RCQ and Mayo

El17
He has been laundering money and making investments while in prison.  Maybe just growing the money legally.  I heard he owns a lot of big buildings, gas, stations, retaraunts.

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl2200.aspx

Re: RCQ and Mayo

El17
From the treasury

"While in prison, Caro Quintero continued his alliance with Mexican drug trafficking organizations and used a network of family members and front persons to invest his illicit fortune into ostensibly legitimate companies and real estate projects in the Mexican city of Guadalajara.  OFAC designated 18 of these individuals, including six of Caro Quintero’s family members, and 15 entities on June 12, 2013. "

"Today’s designation demonstrates the enormous extent to which Rafael Caro Quintero and his family members have infiltrated the economy in Guadalajara, Mexico, including the real estate and gasoline retail sectors,” said Treasury’s Director of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Adam J. Szubin.  “With Caro Quintero on the run, OFAC will continue to work with the DEA and our Mexican counterparts to expand the sanctions against any person or entity that acts on behalf of this murderous criminal.”   "

Re: RCQ and Mayo

ESLiero

Re: RCQ and Mayo

Does anybody know if it was DEA  or CIA who captured caro ? was rafa caro also big Gun transporter ? where is the ATF report ?

3 agencys = 3 reports

CIA Report was sealed by the whitehouse until 2018 or 2019
 2nd part to be released 2020

ATF report ??

can any of you front row chapo courthouse lawyers with inside know how of the justice system  with scribed acoounts. share some light on why the white house protects and seals these documents ???

Re: RCQ and Mayo

deelucky1
can sombody explain whistleblowing ???

Re: RCQ and Mayo

ESLiero wrote
El 17 good article & source

RCQ is a smart man, there’s no doubt about that. He’s owns everything from shoe companies to Real Estate Agency’s and most importantly “Gas Stations” aka every narcos dream investment.

i heard CARO is your boss ???

Re: RCQ and Mayo

deelucky1
So is the other Chapo triini Alfredo olivas dad ? Where is regulo from I remember those two being good buddy's . Didn't Rafa Caro grow up in Sonora?

Re: RCQ and Mayo

El17
From google translate:
"Well, I told him
sorry i'm never
what has been done is done
I'm here, what do you want?
to do"

Who is he talking to?

Re: RCQ and Mayo

deelucky1
Guy on the picture is the brother not Rafa.he has 9 brothers .
How do you find a peasent rancher in the mountains of badiaguato with no I'd  system in 1980 's  with 9 brothers.cause mayo is said to have brothers also .

Re: RCQ and Mayo

BBfollower
Dee, the guy from the picture is RFQ. How do you find someone that hides in the mountains? The answer is and I quote "Where there's a will, there's a way".

Re: RCQ and Mayo

BBfollower
EL 17, he was talking with a reporter. I think that the interview took place right after he got caught. The reporter asked him if he feels regrets for being a drug trafficker. His answer was: "Repentant, I am never. What's done is done. I am here, what do you want me to say?"

Re: RCQ and Mayo

El17
Thank you!  This board is great.  The context of the quote now makes sense.

This guy also murdered those two innocent tourists in a restaurant because he thought they were DEA agents.  thats the story at least.  You would think he would regret that,  I guess not.
12