RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

mr.browntown956
I want to say that the government purposely let RCQ back out since chaps' political allies are no longer in power. Is RCG the capo of capos that is out of jail after 20 plus years and seals the vacuum of what used to be CDS reign. Link gives a good insight into the change of  power. él gobierno es el más grande cártel que hay. Ya sea los EEUU, Mex or OPEC. "Reminds me of something from the bible, "Dios quita y pones reyes". (Substitute Dios por gov) after awhile you have to learn when to leave el biznes. Chaps got greedy, stayed too long and lost his politicos en poder. Buy low sell high.

¡tRuCHAS!

http://www.businessinsider.com/rafael-caro-quintero-sinaloa-mexico-cartel-violence-2016-7?utm_content=bufferdba78&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

1966tinman
I remember when i was a teenager and Rafa telling reporters that he would offer to pay Mexico's external debt  . His boasts and his laid back style were fodder for stories about his Robin Hood like persona .  Seems like he never left the business and he wisely invested his ill gotten money in very successful legitimate businesses in Mexico and abroad . Recently the Chihuahua Attorney General warned of RCQ trying to wage a war to control the Ciudad Juarez plaza but Caro Quntero does not need to resort to violence to do so . He has maintained his business throughout the years he was incarcerated by paying off those in power at all levels in the Mexican government . He is an Old School drug capo that uses old fashion bribes to corrupt Mexican government officials to get what he needs .

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

J. Stewart
I read the link and it is well writen, but is it true as a whole or is it speculation from US side? I mean, things don`t tend to be like the news report it. And as US see it, RCQ is a hot target for them. And when Joaquin is in prison they maybe focus more on RCQ now?

From what I can read in threads here it looks like there is some family matters that needs do be done, not really a "takeover of territory", but I can of course be 100% wrong. It`s just a hunch I get when I read about recent happenings in the sierras. I am far from knowing the family connections/ties but realize it`s often complicated.

Like said in some threads in here, RCQ has som family connections with BLO and Azul but that must have been some years a go now and the line of work have changed during RCQ:s +20 years behind bars. Is it really trustworthy to believe that RCQ have some strong deal with Isidro to fight out Guzmanes and other strong families that works for Chapo? (and maybe with some help of Mencho?).
I mean Damasos is still around as well.
So what armed forces does RCQ have in his pocket? It sure must be a big group with a name, right?

And is RCQ really in Ciudad Juarez for a takeover or is it deseptive banners? I actually thought that RCQ was working well with Chapo although the BLO-split during his jailtime.

And what do you think El Mayo stands in all this, if it`s true that RCQ is taking over some of (Ivan) Chapos turf?

However, it`s hard to follow this different messages and familytise for a non-mexican so I (and sertainly more of the readers) would appreciate if some of you can break the info down to manageble pieces :) .

Regards, Stewart

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

elrojo
 Mayo to me is the most interesting thing in this. We all know mayo has a tendency to jump ship when ever it seems like its sinking.

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

J. Stewart
Has Mayo done that before? In what way?

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

As long as adelmo is with RCQ forget about isidro being a wing for Caro .in Sonora los trinis ,adelmo in El triangulo and El cadete roams freely in all those regions including sinaloa all those groups have given CDS a hard time when they clash not to mention gente Nueva can't contain adelmo he's proven he's to much for them ..

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Track

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Bajadrone-2

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Azul 'died' in 2014, a few months after Chapo was detained in Mazatlan....Caro was released in August 2013.

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

navojoaspuro

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

deelucky1
Los sabori where eliminated in the tubatama tragedy the last of los paleteros he was lured into a reunion by El ocho or El wico and killed he was in charge of Hermosillo plaza right about the time when macho prieto got a big surprise

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

ToPHeR
little off topic, but mochomo supposedly held no grudge against chapo for his capture. Tubutama was led by chapo isidro in 2010. The new court documents say chapo isidro still took orders fro mochomo until he was extradited to US. so......?

see where im going?

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

I caught that too....Much of the high impact hits against Zambada/Guzmanes came before Alfredo was extradited, including Tubutuma.  But also:

The executions of Pancho Arce
The execution of Roque Antrax

However, because he was still giving a share of shipments to Alfredo, does not mean his every move was being directed by him.

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Isidro was under Arturo beltran not mochomo . LA mochomera had a grudge with los mazatlecos.after Arturo died Isidro took over Arturo's plazas that's where the conflict begins .

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

deelucky1
The beltranes where steering the ship way before Chapo escape in 2002 osiel even gave them a couple plazas in golfo turf because they where scared of them .chapos title Mr.transporter  build landing strips ,tunnels ,subways and make connections in the U.S that's how Chapo made his fortune not being the boss like everybody says

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

navojoaspuro

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

deelucky1
They went head on obviosly because they didnt want to pay up !who pays for full control of  plazas that is unheard of only the goverment sells plazas .somehow mestyrously osiel gets popped why didnt that sit very well with tony tormenta ?and the clashes reignite for what reason other than to  blame beltran leyva?cartel del golfo have never had control of their people only top associates the rest of their people heated every freaking plaza to name .chapo and mayo wanted a piece of the pie arturo told them they where on their own he was good with CDG that support didnt come till after osiel got jailed.sign of weakness letting beltranes set shop in their own back yard osiel paid the price !!

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Tokz
Is it true that El Cadete and RCQ are cousins?

Re: RCQ IS BACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

Rafa is trying to say is not connected anymore.then i wonder how he got the interveiw..a wild guess pediorico unomas uno and associates money wishy washy for los cuinis uno mas uno is a product of proceso magazine no wonder they get all the all star narco interveiws