Questions surround aunt of Jaime Carrillo, she was close to the victim

Questions surround aunt of Jaime Carrillo, she was close to the victim

Siskiyou_Kid

Questions surround aunt of Jaime Carrillo, she was close to the victim

Laura Elena Quevedo Gastelum, the aunt of Jaime Carrillo Quevedo says she first heard of the kidnapping and subsequent death of her friend Ernesto Valdez from a mutual friend in Mazatlan. She says she had no idea her nephew was involved until after the shootout and death of the victim. She says she was friends with the victim for more than 20 years.

What happened?
Well, I don't know, still, I am in shock, I have many questions in the air, I am afraid, much uncertainty for my family, my friends, my life...

TOf what are you afraid?
I am afraid that all these facts that have happened recently affected me., me are already hitting my daily life with my friends

How can this affect you in your social life, with friends?
I just want to say to the society at large, specifically to my family and friends that in relation to the acts of the date 20 April of the current year, which was intended to rescue my friend, Ernesto Valdez, with whom I had a friendship for more than 20 years, and considered him one of my best friends for reasons by which we would meet 2 or 3 times a week, operating in which lost the life my friend, subsequently I learned how six people, the likely the perpetrators of the kidnapping, including my nephew Jaime Eduardo Quevedo Gastélum, to who the authority designated as the mastermind of the kidnapping considering that it are not respecting with the benefit of the presumption of innocence until his case properly tried and be found guilty be duly sentenced to prison stating that I would be the first to accept it.

Based on what happened, I want to clarify that I did not have, or I have nothing to do, is you are judging me unfairly on social networks only as Jaime Eduardo's aunt. Ernesto was one of my best friends, his death hurts me, so I'm in the best position to face since I have nothing of what ashamed; I am very sorry for what they are going through their parents, I fully understand them because I know what losing a sister and see my parents suffer by their children.

Have you had contact with Ernesto's parents?
No, I met them at the birthday of Ernesto. For me people are excellent, they are entrepreneurs--have not sought them.

Why?
Maybe because... Ernesto's vigil was in El Rosario; and, with all that my nephew I've been busy, I'm afraid to go out.

Do you think that the family of Ernesto would refuse to see you?
Yes, clear. I am afraid that I would be rejected. But at the time, or at any time they want  me to face them, I gladly will.

What's with Jaime?
I don't know what happened to Jaime Eduardo; When his parents died, all my siblings, including me, my parents took care of him; He was living with me until the age of 19, he fell in love, he went to live with his girlfriend, I can tell you that it was the child of my eyes. What happened to him? I don't know, he told me that he was working well, even that was studying.

He had no contact with the Carrillo family?
As far as I know, no.

Since the death of his parents, didn't he visit with Doña Aurora?
No, no he did not visit them.

Doña Aurora [mother of the Carrillo Fuentes] did not have him?
They almost did not see him.

Could that distance arise from the activities of the Carrillo family?
 I can not be sure, because I know of none of their activities.

When did you hear that your nephew might be involved?
In the news; When began to circulate that he was the son of Rodolfo...

The authorities says that he participated in the kidnapping of your father, did you suspect him?
No, never. I can't believe it.

What makes you doubt?
He's my family!

Have the authorities given you a chance to talk with your nephew?
Today I was in the jail all day, but no, I have not seen him.

If you had him in front of you, what would you say?
I do not know.

Would you know the truth if you saw him?
I was in the jail seeing the lawyer, I did attempt to see... I have no desire to see him. But, still I can't believe it.

http://www.debate.com.mx/policiacas/No-tengo-ganas-de-verlo...-aun-no-lo-puedo-creer-20150423-0039.html

Re: Questions surround aunt of Jaime Carrillo, she was close to the victim

Siskiyou_Kid

A body of a women in her 40 in blue jeans and blue shirt found dumped in a spot near the Primavera dam, on the south side of Mexico 15, across from the famous Humaya Gardens cemetery, has been identified as Laura Elena Quevedo Gastelum, the aunt of Jaime Carrillo and the sister of his mother, who was murdered in 2004 along with Rodolfo Carrillo Fuentes, "El Niño de Oro".

She had raised Jaime Carrillo Quevedo following the death of his parents, and was under suspicion after the then-eighteen year-old nephew was arrested as the leader of a vicious gang of kidnappers who murdered a restaurant owner she was close to.

http://riodoce.mx/narcotrafico-2/la-mujer-asesinada-ayer-en-la-primavera-era-cunada-de-el-nino-de-oro