Question the official story.... ALWAYS

Baggy
Now i know most people are still talkin about z40 giving himself up for whatever fuckin' reason it was,Maybe they caught him with his pants down, maybe they didn't,Maybe the DEA gave the marines the info, Maybe Chapo gave the DEA the info that they gave to the marina, maybe the cia blah blah well you get the idea.

Anyways the point im trying to make is that the press is more often than not left in the dark,Governments have an agenda to push and the media often help them in the regard, Its not often that someone who has pertinent info on a subject and is able to release it in the public domain and keep their life/job intact...

Where is all this going i hear you asking? Well if most of you may recall a few months back the boston bombings occured, after marshall law is declared in watertown the feds and bpd manage to track down the terrorists, kill one/or he suicides and is run over by his younger brother who then takes off,mini terrorist loses the hundreds of cops in squad cars/unmarked D's and helicopters on his ass, makes his way to some poor fools backyard and jumps in a boat to i dunno, confess to allah,Poseidon orsomeshit, anyways after the arrest is made were told he has been shot in the throat, we are lead to believe the wound is likely self inflicted. I saw footage from his first court appearance and thought ''hmmm that is odd,only a cast on his left hand but no bandages on his throat,no wounds attempting to heal..... And then today i see this Huh?

This picture was only released because some police photographer was pissed at the coverage of the boston bomber in rolling stone magazine..  but like me im sure it will make you question the official narrative.

The photo and its accompanying story are @ AJE

Re: Question the official story.... ALWAYS

Pitufo
He negotiated not being extradited in return for turning himself in. I'm wondering how much money he was actually "caught" with too. If they're reporting 2 million I'm wondering how much they pocketed.

Re: Question the official story.... ALWAYS

Baggy
18mil? hahaha we will see, if there is no extradition and he is able to run the Z from a comfy cell with better protection than most could get on the outside you may be right.

Re: Question the official story.... ALWAYS

Windycitykid
I don't think he would of had that much room in the truck to carry 20 million based on these facts;Hello and thank you for your question.

According to the U.S. Treasury, "In $100 bills, the weight of $1
million is about 22 pounds." [that's 10 kg.]
http://www.ustreas.gov/press/releases/rr2748.htm

"The size of a dollar bill is 6.6294 cm wide, by 15.5956 cm long, and
0.010922 cm in thickness."
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/DeneneWilliams.shtml

But a more accurate figure for thickness is the actual US government
requirement for currency paper
"Thickness (Caliper).  The thickness of the paper shall be 124 ± 7
micrometers when tested as specified in Section 4.2.3.5."
http://www.fedbizopps.gov/EPSData/TREAS/Synopses/142/BEP-06-0001/AttachmentASpecPCDT1-1TypeICurrencyPaper-17Aug05.doc
The same source puts the weight of the paper (without ink) or
"Grammage, grams per square meter" at 88.7 ± 4.0"

So, the area of a single bill is 6.6294 cm by 15.5956 cm which is
.066294 m  by .155956 m = 0.0103389471 square meters

Since $1,000,000 requires 10,000 bills, the total area of the bills is
103.389471 square meters
and the total thickness is 124 micrometers * 10,000 = 1,240,000
micrometers = 1.24 meters.
So the height of a single stack is 1.24 meters.
And the volume of the stack is 103.389471 * 0.000124 = 0.01282 cubic meters

And since the total area of the bills is 103.389471 square meters, at
a weight of 88.7 grams per meter or .0887 * 103.389471 = 9.17 kg
[add another .83 kg for the ink and you're back to the Treasury's 10kg. figure.

So in summary, you can have one stack of bills 1.24 meters = 48.82
inches high, or you can have, say, 4 stacks a little over a foot high,
22 pounds all together, or (if you prefer the metric system) 6 stacks
a little over 20 cm high, 10kg. all together.

Search terms used:
"dollar bill" length width cm
treasury  length width thickness site:.gov
and lots of Google arithmetic, for example
://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-08,GGLD:en&q=124+micrometers+in+inches

Thanks again for letting us help.
Google Answers Researcher
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: Question the official story.... ALWAYS

LeeClaire
And let's NEVAR forget to question our toothpaste. Because toothpaste contains fluoride. And as we all know, fluoride is an insidious device used by the Illuminati to control our thoughts and give us cavities. And implant government propaganda in our cavities.

WAKE UP!