Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

leChef
I am looking into the aftermath of M3's death and there were a lot of shootouts in the month after Flores Borrego's execution, which led to Ciclon 900, Rincon Rincon and XW-1 fleeing to the US and El Coss going into hiding in the south of Tamaulipas. There were some significant shootouts on Oct. 7, 2011, that lead to El Coss' flight and then on the Oct. 25, 2011 where Rincon and XW-1 were practically overrun by Metros and had to swim across the border. At one of these shootouts a major plaza boss was shot, but I do not have that person in my notes and I haven't been able to find out. Anyone?

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

oner
Le chef

Commandante Guerra was killed around then.

It had something do with M3 s killing, but don't think it was
In a shootout in Reynosa.

Long time ago now, LOL

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

leChef
Thanks Oner, good call. I was aware X-18 and that he was supposedly killed that day, on the way but unsure if it is him I was looking for though. Was he plaza boss of San Fernando at that time though? Thanks anyways, I gotta go back and check if I missed that dot.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

oner
Yeah San Fernando. Also read he was plaza boss of Valle Hermosa.
But south of Reynosa and Matamoros.

I've looked around online since you asked, can't find anything
of use.

Let me know if you find what you're looking for. I'm curious now!!
馃榿

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

leChef
You are right, gotta be X-18.

I found the article again, with the sentence that made me curious: 'An internal power struggle later developed that eventually led to a fire fight on October 25, 2011, at which time another plaza boss was killed'

Source:
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/sanantonio/press-releases/2013/gulf-cartel-plaza-boss-heads-to-prison-for-life

There was a lot of commotion around that time, like always after big arrests or killings. I didn't buy it totally before, but now I certainly believe that X-20 'betrayed' el Coss and colluded with M4 to take over the Gulf Cartel. Metros must have been pretty big back then.

Also, it seems to me that Los X consisted of policemen out of Matamoros, which makes sense since El Coss was one himself. Although I guess you could get a badge thrown after you if you were a friend of CDG.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Char
Iechef

Yeah after the death of M3 a lot of people went down and Metro 4 along with those loyal to M3 led the charge. Let鈥檚 not forget about the accountant Cesar Davila Garcia El Gama was killed in Reynosa, Juan Reyes faction R-1 or los R where all either killed or captured by the Navy, el Se帽or XW or Wicho along with his brother XW2 where ran out of Nuevo Progreso my M4. El Guerra or X-18 was also killed basically anyone loyal to el Coss was killed or had to leave Tamps. The only one not killed for the death of M3 was El Coss other than that lots of people died.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

leChef
Good insight, Char.

A lot of places it actually says El Coss was with the Metro faction, even on Wikipedia, but we know better

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Char
lechef

No doubt everyone was loyal to M3 and was the absolute leader of CDG Reynosa, Rivere帽a, San Fernando, Rio Bravo. I would also compared Metro 4 to M3 in terms of people being completely loyal to him and just like Sr. M3, M4 legacy is a bloody one. Metro 4 lead the charge against El Coss and
R-1, plus when El Gringo killed M4 we all know what happened the people of El Gringo.

Mario Pel贸n X-20 was completely loyal to M3. The heavy hitters under M3 where M4, X-20, R-1, Mellado, Pakito m-77
Gabi Sierra, Comandante Jimmy, Picol,  Chava 88, Lino, and Polimenso. Also, Polimenso was never a Z, Poli was a former cop in Miguel Aleman and eventually meet M3. Mario Pel贸n was also a former cop in Reynosa.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Negro Torro

FLACCO SIERRA.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

oner
Thought it might of been lechef, it was the Reynosa bit that threw  me off, lol.

There was a purge on the X,s and on the R,s. X,s being el Coss,s group.  X20 was Coss,s main guy at one point. The killing m3 must of changed his mind.

I wonder how many of the X group was ex police officers. Be interesting to know!!

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

It would be interesting to know if Gringo had any connection to el Coss and that had anything to do with the murder of M4. Or maybe he felt powerful enough to take on the other faction.

From what I have read Metro 60 Jos茅 Ismael Mendoza Falc贸n AKA Polimenso started out as an Escorpion.

Also, there has been much talk about R1 feeling left out because M3 got the plaza and not him, and that is what caused him to murder M3. I don't think so.

There has been much talk of how los Rojos practically vanished in the aftermath of M3's murder. However, during 2011 many Rojos were arrested, and only 4 days before M3 got killed, on 29th of Aug 2011, one of the biggest arrests of Rojos happened in Camargo, among them, R2, and when looking at the time frame, I am more likely to assume that this had something to do with M3's murder.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Oner: M3 and X20 worked under Hummer in Reynosa so it is a good chance they forged a good working relationship

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

@Torre Negro:

That Flaco Sierra is one of the underlings of Camargo plaza boss, El Primito.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Char
lechef

No El Gringo had no connection to El coss, what happened was El Gringo was big time moved lots of dope $$$ and had lots of soldiers. Gringo stopped following orders basically was doing what he wanted. As we all know in a cartel, there is a hierarchy one has to follow whoever is the boss you follow his orders. Metro 4, Mario Pel贸n, and Pakito where the top dogs but El Gringo wanted more and more, mainly wanted to be the leader of CDG. El gringo without a doubt deserved to be the leader but wait for your turn. El gringo did not wait killed Metro 4 and at first everyone blamed Tachas m-17 because of the area where M4 was killed. After Metro 4 was killed, everyone loyal to M3 and M4, went with Pakito and viewed him as the new leader. Pakito, waited around 2 months after the death of M4 and eventually took out El gringo. Pakito had the support of Mellado, polimenso, Gafe, Chiricuas, choco, Cleofas, el simple and tachas, panochas m-103, Matamoros and CDG sur. If we all remember correctly, el gringo and his people where taken out in one night. The death of m3 and m4 greatly weakened CDG Reynosa then leaders like gafe or Toro took over and we know the rest. Especially toro inept leader.

Yes Mario Pel贸n worked under el Hummer.
M3 did follow orders from el Hummer but not worked directly for him m3 was his own leader. M3 worked in Camargo, D铆az Ordaz, eventually Miguel Aleman. M3 did not
like el hummer so m3 stayed away as much as possible from Reynosa.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Negro Torro
So El Wicho is getting out soon? He got seven yrs for a gun charge, but can't seem to find info on what he got for the drug charges.

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

ToPHeR
What happened to pakito and mellado then? Why were they taken out?

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

Char
Topher

Mellado was killed in a federal military operation in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, in 2014.

Pakito was not taken out the thing was nobody liked his right-hand man Erick Torres 鈥渆l Mono鈥 m-76, so El Mono got killed Pakito viewed this as war. Pakito went to war against Juan perros Jr. and at the same time military so Pakito fled to Texas and was captured.

Pakito was able to hold his ground for about 2 months against Juan Perros jr and allies

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

ToPHeR
Right but who gave up mellado location and why?

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

El Wicho Release Date: 03/23/2057

He first got 7 years, then 50 years

Re: Question about dead CDG Plaza boss

@Char

I probably was so with El Gringo, but I don't have as much info on him as I wish, so I am just exploring possibilities. I guess the general rule is me, myself and I in the criminal world so it must have been like you say.

If I can lend an ear to all info or stories you have about Gringo, it would be appreciated.