Question about CDS in Durango

El Plata
I asked this another thread but it went unanswered. Does anyone know what ever happened to Dani Rocha "El Peinado" from CDS? I know there is a "peinado" that was close with Chino Antrax but I'm pretty sure this another "Peinado". I remember reading how he was close with Chapo and was beefing with El Barbie after being close associates. I believe his group was known as Los Chachos. He and his people were supposedly behind all the beheadings in Durango about 4 years ago with all the messages signed Cartel De La Sierra. I believe his home base was Santiago. Was he captured or killed? He seemed to be going very public then his name disappeared. Does anyone have any background info on him or his group?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Question about CDS in Durango

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, I couldn't find anything after 2010 or so, when he went to Durango city and was connected with the mass graves and I think he was off the reservation. I think I remember his brother was killed and peinado disappeared, maybe dead too?

Re: Question about CDS in Durango

Pariente
I've wondered the same thing, the PEINADO de Durango has gone quiet. The other Peinado you mention is I believe the owner of a car dealership in Culiacan and he was buddies with Chino up until he got popped and took down all his IG pics.
Maybe Parrand3ro can chime in, he has insightful comments from that region all the time.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "