Puerto Penasco

Fox402
Can someone enlighten me on what group currently has control of Puerto Penasco?  Is it Los Memos, Los Paez, or some other group?  I've also heard rumors that CJNG may be operating in the area.  Control of the plaza has seemed unclear to me since Macho was killed.  Thanks!

Re: Puerto Penasco

El_Bujo
Things have been extremely quiet since Macho was killed, so it’s hard to say. Either way it has to be some sort of CDS backed regime.

Re: Puerto Penasco

cellarmaster
I’ve wondered how safe this area is. I have family who travel in their rvs from AZ to Rocky Point several times a year to camp on the beach.