Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Locked 48 messages Options

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

El Doble J
Ohhh and that 50K number is being conservative. Apparently earlier customs were given the authority to release juveniles to family members with the understanding they would attend their hearings. I wonder how many have gone back with the possibility of getting deported.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Tiso
Hate to say it, but we should kick these kids out. The law is the law for a reason. We dont have the means or the infrastructure to pay for other people's kids. Nor should we. We have our own problems.

It sounds terrible, but if we fill American with central americans, then it'll just be more like central america.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

eternalcode
Tiso wrote
Hate to say it, but we should kick these kids out. The law is the law for a reason. We dont have the means or the infrastructure to pay for other people's kids. Nor should we. We have our own problems.

It sounds terrible, but if we fill American with central americans, then it'll just be more like central america.
Hell no!!!

Lets send them all to Canada. Why the hell not? Thats what Mexico is doing to us?

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Handsome_devil
That wasn't you . Sorry.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

K_Mennem

Mass migration is not just a U.S. issue.

The (Italian) navy says that over the weekend it rescued more than 5,000 migrants trying to cross from North Africa.

EU border agency Frontex says almost 60,000 migrants have already landed in southern Italy this year. The record of 63,000 set in 2011 is likely to be broken within weeks.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28082969

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

yes!  The  terminology used around the world is Economic Migrants.
I was asked to be a part of a think tank at Oxford (I was shaking at the thought) which was studying the economic migrant issues of latin American and Africa.  At the time, this was 2010, I did not know much about the African migrant issue, but the similarities were undeniable.  except the numbers.  Africa by far had a steady flow of migrants in much higher numbers.  and at the time the US was at zero gain.  as many left the US as entered.

Italy is small nation of only 60M people.  But African economic migrants flood many of the European nations.  it is not such an Italian issue

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

El Regio
Very well said Eternal Code!

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

El?2012
THEY NEED TO BE KICKED OUT!! If their own parents are leaving them be alone says alot about them! Our recources are stretched to the max or more already! PLUS these are not just children! Theres a host of Salvadorian gang members, cartel members, and Islamist terrorists coming over as well. This was planned they paid security contractors and transport agencies over 6 months in advance for this "surprise" We let these kids pass and its going to send the message as long as you come in town size groups you get a free pass
Libertad y paz en Michoacán!!
123