Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Locked 48 messages Options

Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

635787at
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CcccMlALbBQ A lot of good ol "Americans" (sarcasm) decided to protest the border patrol for transporting buses of illegal immigrants mostly children and refusing them to let them stay . Many came to defend the immigrants and stand up for there people and one who I respect , LUpillo Rivera , who was spit on the face by some white trash because he told him his truth. One thing this video doesn't show , what Lupillo Rivera says that really upsets the "American" protesters , he states how complain all they any Lupillo pays more taxes then all those good ol " Americans" and his proud of every cent he pays for this country.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

eternalcode
These are some the issues.

There is no money what so ever for taking care of these children.
The so called money is borrowed from the criminal banking cartel. It will be extorted at gun point form us citizens when the banksters decide that the time is right.

The constitution for the united states dictates that congress shall create a form of naturalization for immigrants.

Congress has done that. Obama and his criminal syndicate, using dictatorial powers have created this crisis by convincing the parents of children in mexico and central american countries to abandon their children to him. You want sick. Only the lowest sheeple, junkie, trash in this country ever want the government to get near their children.

Congress created a form of naturalization so that people who immigrate here understand and want this limited form of government and so that they no longer want to be citizens of their native country. That is very important to keep this country from turning into the hell holes that europe and the rest of the world including mexico and central america have been.

Yes we are very angry!

Obama is an out of control dictator. Congress is virtually non existent anymore. It exists for theatrics and politics.

All these children have been abandoned to our criminal federal government.

We are very angry! The United Sates of America has become a third world, puppet dictatorship, crap hole. We are headed for war, civil war. There is nothing left for us to do. It is over. Yes we are very angry.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

I don't know what is wrong with these jackasses "protesting" the transportation of children.

What do they expect ICE to do, illegally dump these children in violent border towns, like they illegally do with adults from Central America?

The extreme right in the United States is looking more and more like the first rumblings of fascism.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

La_Sombra
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
I don't know what is wrong with these jackasses "protesting" the transportation of children.

What do they expect ICE to do, illegally dump these children in violent border towns, like they illegally do with adults from Central America?

The extreme right in the United States is looking more and more like the first rumblings of fascism.

So according to you these kids who are really teenagers have no accountability for their decision to travel up through Mexico into the United States illegally?
If they didn't want to be deported back across the border they should've never attempted to cross. I can assure you they realized if they had been caught they would be deported back into the border town. Stop being so selfish. The United States can't sustain that kind've immigration growth yet you don't use your brain and think things through.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

EXACTLY!!
as I have stated, they should strategize to stop the flow and no worry about these children that are here.
They are here, deal with it.

It boils my blood to see ignorant comments from people who do not know what happens to central Americans "deported" from the US.  and Mexican as far as that goes.

I do

I work with them and have done so since the Tamps 72.  Before that I was clueless because Mexican press writes shit about CAs.  they don't care that 10k go missing PER YEAR, and in fact don't even count them on the Mexico missing persons list.

A reader here on forum and I saved a just turned 18 year old kid from the grip of Zetas.  He was bused to the international bridge and told to walk into Mexico.  Just like that.  They kept his money, cell phone and personal items.  1000 miles from his home.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

15, 16 and 17 year olds are children.  even Central American teens (said sarcastically)
Your ignorance is blinding but not uncommon in some groups of Americans

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Why is ok for Mexico to have a huge, electrified fence on their southern border and its called secutiry. When America talks about protecting her borders we are called intolerant, racist, or worse?

My personal opinion is we need to make LEGAL immigration easier, and then take every single person in this country illegally and put them at the BACK of the line for coming to this country. The hypocricy is crazy. Why should Americans just accept people from ANY nation, not just Mexico/Central/South Americans. Take race and all that other stuff out of the equation for a moment, and tell me what is wrong with America enforcing its border laws?

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

And to go a step further: I have absolutely no issues at all with anyone who comes here legally. In fact I think the whole damn process should be made way easier. But if a person of any race, or country is here illegally the laws we have on the books should be enforced to the letter.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

1966tinman
People have to remember that the adherence to the " rule of law " is the basis for  calling one self a citizen of a nation . I was born here in the U.S. and I have resided in several  foreign countries . I was fully aware  that as a guest of a host nation that I was never entitled to any of the rights afforded to the citizens of that particular country .  In regard to illegal immigration , I see no need for immigration reform or enacting new laws to deal with this crisis. Plain and simple . The " rule of law " must prevail . The U.S. government must enforce the laws that are already on the books .  The lack of enforcement ,  inconsistent policies , and lack of resolve over the past decades under both  , Republican and Democratic administrations , has led us to where we are today .

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

juris
   I don't understand the mentality that says there should be no consequences for coming here.  Oh, but they are poor children.  Not my problem.  Actually, it is my problem but have any laws regarding immigration?  By happenstance these people happen to live walking distance of the US.  Should anyone from any country near or far be permitted entry and benefits?  Makes no sense.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Siskiyou_Kid
Oh I'm sorry, who said there should be no consequences?

Being sent to a foster home is one of the most horrific thing most families in the United States can imagine happening to a child. That will only happen if foster homes can be located. In the meantime, many are incarcerated on military bases.

What would you propose ICE do with unaccompanied refugees from Central America who happen to be children?

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

mixtli
Well put. Thank you.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

For as much as I dislike Obama, I do not wear blinders and educate myself to laws as they pertain to issues.

Whereas Obama administration has been dilatory, is  in creating a plan of action to stop the flow,   the Bush Homeland Security Act off 2002 prevents him from doing anything but what the Flores Settlement dictates.  It is the law.

If you don't know what that is, I suggest you read both.   created during the Bush administration strictly mandating the treatment of unaccompanied minors

Flores Settlement
Homeland security act 2002
Juvenile protocol Manual

What to do with the UM that are here is not a guessing game.  It is law.  what to do to stop the flow is where energy should be directly.

remember who began this flow.  human traffickers, who sold a lie to parents wanting a better life for their children.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

eternalcode
Chivis, don't you think your anger should be focused on Obama and his syndicate which are using these children?

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

juris
Well, apparently foster care is better than their homeland.  Nonetheless,  they will be permitted to stay and there will remain no disincentive to their unlawful actions.   Like I said,no consequences.  Don't like foster care, don't come here unlawfully.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

elcardenal
How did Obama create this problem? By passing DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)? I am going to post two links. One was passed by Obama and the other one by Bush. Tell me which one helps those kids and which one doesn't?

1) are under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012;
2) came to the U.S. while under the age of 16;
3) have continuously resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to the present.  (For purposes of calculating this five year period, brief and innocent absences from the United States for humanitarian reasons will not be included);
4) entered the U.S. without inspection before June 15, 2012, or individuals whose lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012; were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making the request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
5) are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a GED,
6) have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor, or more than three misdemeanors and do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Now read this one.

Actions State Court Must Take

A state court in the United States must decide:

To declare that you are a dependent of the court or to legally place you with a state agency, a private agency, or a private person and
It is not in your best interests to return to your home country (or the country you last lived in) and
You cannot be reunited with a parent because of ANY of the following:
   Abuse
   Abandonment
   Neglect
Similar reason under state law

Eligibility Requirements

To be eligible for SIJ status:

You must be under 21 years old on the filing date of the Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant
Your state court order must be in effect on the filing date of the Form I-360 and when USCIS makes a decision on your application, unless you “aged out” of the state court’s jurisdiction due to no fault of your own
You cannot be married, both when you file your application and when USCIS makes a decision on your application

I hate Obama as much as you do, but your post was nothing but an ignorant rant. Go back to watching fox news.

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

eternalcode
elcardenal wrote
How did Obama create this problem?
By spreading the rumors of amnesty for IAs.

Eternal Code - Notes On NODs

Re: Protest to kick the illegal immigrant children out.

elcardenal
Did you read the Senate Bill? It was a pretty lenient bill. It required physical presence since Dec 2011. If Reform were to pass, it is very likely, just like DACA, that it will require some type of physical presence requirement. These kids are crossing the border expecting to get caught. I would say that they are trying to get the Special Immigrant Juvenile Status more than anything. These kids are not trying to sneak themselves into the US. The whole plan is to get caught.

Hell, even Obama is thinking about getting rid of SIJS. Which is stupid.
123