Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
More stirring the pot.  The voices are growing.

Taken from the youtube description:

¿La Verdad sobre el Dr. Mireles? El fracaso de Peña Nieto.
"Anabel Hernández García es una periodista y escritora mexicana. En el año 2001 ganó el Premio Nacional de Periodismo de México por una investigación llamada el toallagate. Además en 2003 recibió un reconocimiento de parte de UNICEF por sus reportajes sobre niñas esclavizadas en la frontera de México con Estados Unidos. El 3 de mayo del 2011 denunció en televisión nacional que el Secretario General de Seguridad Pública, Genaro García Luna, había contratado a policías federales para asesinarla, ofreciéndoles a estos a cambio mejores puestos a cambio de cometer el delito. Las palabras exactas de la periodista en su transmisión por el Canal del Congreso fueron estas:

"Yo quiero denunciar desde esta tribuna que el Secretario de Seguridad Pública Federal, Genaro García Luna y su equipo siguen con la orden dada de matarme""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4v8PWaiqc

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
From Morelia,

"Suprema injusticia en el caso Mireles"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJtlrH7Yq8Q

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

"with the arrest of Dr Mireles, the government sends a message that it is on the side of the criminals..."   (Sicilia)

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Osario really stepped into a pile of it this time.

My fear is that in an "Imperial Presidency" the government can make no mistakes (remember Nixon "it can't be a crime if I did it, I am the President").
Therefore the only action such a Presidency can take is eliminate or repress those calling the Presidency criminal.

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

spike151
Calling all foreigners on this forum , The Mexican Government has proved that it pays no attention , or takes seriously , anything the Mexican people want or protest against. They are however touchy about foreign intervention , SO GET GOING NOW , write to the Mexican Ambassador to your country , get everyone you know to do the same , complain to your member of parliament by letter about Dr Mireles treatment and insist that the Foreign Office take it up with the Mexican Ambassador. Remember in American and United Kingdom , all politicians are public servants and have a duty to undertake what you ask them if its a reasonable request.

Mobilise now

todos somos autodefensas

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

It is a right of all the inmate ( prisoners) to receive correspondence, some people want to send letters through the attorney but this is not possible, the rule #11 in Cefereso in Hermosillo Sonora establish clearly that the delivery should made  by direct correspondence so is not possible to send a letter through her.

the spokes person invites the people that support Dr. mireles and disapproves flatly this horrible injustice that is being  committing against him to write a letter and flood the Cefereso of Hermosillo Sonora of letters addressed to Dr. Mireles, this will be a good incentive to him and a good way to be in touch with all of you ,

RULES:

the requirement is that it should be only regular stock paper , must not send any  object, as images with prayers as those that are laminated, a crucifix etc.should not send any object, and if you do it that letter is not going to arrive to his hands.

What you can send is photographs printed in Bond Paper, that is approved, the addressed to send the correspondence is

  Dr. Jose Manuel Mireles Valverde

  Cefereso numero 11

  Carretera Hermosillo- Bahia de Kino

  Kilometro 33-800, Desviacion a la derecha

  kilometro 4

  C.P 83349, Hermosillo Sonora.

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE ASKING ON BEHALF OF DR MIRELES-HE IS NOT ASKING FOR MONEY-APPEALS SUCH AS THIS ONE IS FAKE

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

I think one post is enough at top.  I found I was posting both places...:)

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

congress

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
In Hermosillo:  the black hole of Hermosillo... the new Lecumberri

http://www.proceso.com.mx/?p=376675

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vx-8WKmdY  Lecumberri

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

jajaja  but that looks like a turkey leg..:)
cool foto

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

I am printing this and sending to Doc M

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

DD
@Chivis.. I always suspected you were a closet liberal.  Today I went to a Blog/website called "Daily Kos" while I was doing some research and followed a link to that site.

Even though I have been called a liberal I was not familiar with that site.  Wikipedia describes it as;
"Daily Kos /ˈkoʊs/ is an American political blog that publishes news and opinions from a liberal point of view.[2][3][4][5] It functions as a discussion forum and group blog for a variety of netroots activists whose efforts are primarily directed toward influencing and strengthening the Democratic Party".    As of December 2013, Daily Kos had an average weekday traffic of hundreds of thousands of visits.  Time magazine readers named the Daily Kos the second best blog (in 2009 I think)

It had a short story (5 or 6 paragraphs) on Dr. Mireles being arrested and charged.  Following the story it gave links to 3 stories about Dr. M.  Two of those three were your stories on BB.

Story by Rafael Castillo at Vice News: Dissident Militia Leader Arrested With Drugs in Mexico, Authorities Say
Story by Chivis Martinez with video news clip in Borderland Beat: Widespread Protest in Support of Dr Mireles
Another story by Chivis Martinez: Human Rights Commission and Medical Professionals Barred from Seeing Dr Mireles

Ergo, you must be a closet liberal if a liberal blog loves you that much.

jaja.