Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Post anything to do with the title you may find, articles, photos, vids, comments whatever....

the other pinned post is for updates on Dr Mireles, and the other detained autodefensas Legal, Health etc

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

choco
Thx Pepe... love the posts by Solalinde and Sicilia... speaking from the heart.

How can EPN ignore them?  This is only going to get worse for him.

We also need to get Nestor and all the other ADs that have been falsely arrested released.

LOVE the DF protest.... let's keep them coming.

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
Charging that the Hermosillo Federal Prison is designed for torture... to physically and psychologically isolate and break prisoners, particularly political prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npNNolz-v94

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

I love this video...stick with it, historical footage and his speech at Nueva Italia, some of his message to EPN...which always "gets me"

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

Pepe

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
Michoacán: Quitar a un cártel para poner a otro
Michoacán: Remove a cartel to put another

http://www.am.com.mx/Leon/mexico/michoacan-quitar-a-un-cartel-para-poner-a-otro-123126.html

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

tuSancho
Facebook:
SONORA CON MIRELES

1 hr · Edited ·
El Doctor Mireles Valverde tiene permitido recibir cartas en el CEFERESO 11, por lo cual, se convoca a a las persona que quieran hacerle llegar un mensaje de apoyo hacerlo a la siguiente dirección:

Cartas a

José Manuel Mireles Valverde
Carretera Hermosillo- Bahia de Kino Km 33-800,
desviación a la derecha Km 4
CP 83349, Hermosillo , Son.  MEXICO

Mail can be sent to Dr Mireles using the address

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

spike151
Hi All , great forward movement on the effort to get Dr Mireles released from Prison without charge.
I would suggest you write to your local governor if Mexican , if you are extranajeros ( foreigners ) write to the mexican ambassador to your country , they all have email addresses. I would suggest you word it as follows.

To the Ambassador for Mexico in ( your country )
"I would respectfully ask for an appointment to speak in person to the Mexican Ambassador to the United Kingdom or his or her representative about the human rights abuses , torture , and imprisonment of Dr Mireles Valverde."

The idea being , Mexico needs to understand that support for Dr Mireles is world wide. Also write to the human rights commission via email , and register a complaint with them about Dr Mireles treatment and demand they take action. Ask for a reference number for the complaint.

Liberen A Mireles  , todos somos autodefensas

Re: Protest Information and Comments "Demanding the Release of Dr. Mireles and other AD's,"

sent in