Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

Tex

Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

Tex

Re: Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

Pinchegringo
Jesus, did she have a helicopter to bring her up that high?!
TRC

Re: Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

TRC
Kool.....

Re: Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

JesusTheMoose
If I lived in Mexicali, I might be suicidal too. Lol

The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: Pregnant woman attempts to kill herself from a high voltage tower

Havana
thanks Texcoco! I do appreciate the oddities.