Popular news blogs or newspapers like Bordertown?

Popular news blogs or newspapers like Bordertown?

Mordertown
Just wondering if there are other sites or newspapers like Bordertown. I think it's beneficial for Bordertown readers to be able to draw from multiple news sources about such an important issue as the mexican drug war.

Re: Popular news blogs or newspapers like Bordertown?

ChrisGrSr
Can't vouch for the popularity or the veracity of the information given.  If you don't speak Spanish, the translation is rather sketchy at best.

Re: Popular news blogs or newspapers like Bordertown?

kat at tx
blog del narco is excellent. Warning you=they show extremely nauseating images, but someone does need to publish what manstream media can't. Yes I am a gringa, but it is worth learning Spanish to be able to read this website(translation not reliable-best read in original language)

Re: Popular news blogs or newspapers like Bordertown?

anonymous
You can use Google translate to English and look up all the Mexican web sited and it converts it to English for you.