Ponchito de la lima info

manuel2984ny
I've heard of this dude for a while now, supposedly he used to work for El Macho Prieto

and has been a well known enforcer for the Zambada faction

anyone have more info on him?
Minh : "I have been waiting since early this morning to transfer power to you."

Tin: "There is no question of your transferring power. Your power has crumbled. You cannot give up what you do not have."

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Char
El Ruso is a guy I’ve heard about being big in MZ group.

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Poncho is from culichi and russo from chihuas they belong sucurity ring with chores people who take care of the shiipments for checo ,chavo felix  and los menores down in mexicali sonora border.russo is family with el tigre or marruffo guy who started Gente Nueva

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Char
El checo has been keeping a low profile for a while now. No more corridos.

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Hes also known as el de los chicles de menta.he receives shipments threw water from sinaloa government knows that its no secret

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

ToPHeR
So did Sinaloa take back border from the BLO in Sonora? How about Tijuana? What's the word on akiles and Rana?

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

ESLiero
Ponchito de la Lima "AKA" El Pirata de la Isla is active around the area where Gonzalo Inzunza "El Macho Prieto" was gunned down. I guess he works for El Checo and El MP's family around Puerto Penasco, Sonora. The nickname "Pirate from The Island" has to be in reference to the Island in the Gulf of Mexico.

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Char
Chavo felix was going out with MZ daughter Teresa Zambada. I know for a fact that chavo Felix has at least 1 children with Aislyn Araujo daughter of Chalo Araujo and of course sister of Chalito.

In corridos both guero Bastidas and checo of Mexicali would send greetings to each other.

Re: Ponchito de la lima info

Poncho el de la lima is under el russo.abram izunza el peke locked up hes the last inzunza family memeber .agua prieta is their stronghold .puerto peñasco is adelmos reign.