Poll: bullets or freedom

mrchingasos

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

AllseeingI
Banned User
Kill them and leave a shout out to the forum on the narco message.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

roffasouth
CDG, we want proof that ur a true one.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Profe

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Regio
lol why do you call me out? By the way you still haven't answered my questions.

As to your comment, I doubt you have anyone and if you do then do what you feel is correct. If they are responsible then they only have one thing coming to them, which is what I have said all along. I know you might think I support them but I don't. I can care less what happens to them.

As for the non payment claims, that is getting a little old. The CDG they have captured make the same claims. I think it is all b.s.
Either way I think sicarios are idiots who risk their lives for bosses that don't give a fuck about them. In the meantime they are living life to the fullest, enjoying their money, having all the women they want, and you guys are giving up your lives for them.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Profe

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

QuitaPuercos
MatamoroZ will be zetas turf very soon my friend. just wait and see

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

roffasouth
Quitapuercos

Where do u get this information from? it looks u are sume zeta cheerleader now, u only read the news and checked the Stratford map but dont even live there. not only CDG, but J told me that the map is wrong and zetas are not so powerfull as it look like.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

QuitaPuercos
i believe stratford map more than J or CDG what makes them credible sources again??

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

Bones
I dont think its that big of a stretch to believe CDG is real CDG. Theres thousands of em out there. Im sure one or 2 post on BB

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Profe

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

Havana
After observing too many of his posts, I do tend to believe CDG is the real McCoy.
Stratfor is on target a lot of the time as far as I can tell.  "But what do I know?"  And lastly, as far as the 5 Zetitas, it matters not, because they be cooked regardless. If they suffer, I care not. Since there are no good cartels members except dead cartel members.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

drattler
Lill Them!!

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

curioso
I never ever thought I would see this here on the forum. This is getting kinda strange now, asking us to decide their fate. I don't think I want any part of that.

CDG.....I'm sure you will do the "right" thing. :/
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Regio
Man don't believe that fool... he is b.s., probably some kid that is being molested by his Profe.... lol

LB

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

LB
hahahahaa if you're for real kill them and drop them with a narcomensaje you've posted here first or we pick or something, that'd be pretty good.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

tonebowski
El Regio...you're a tool bro. Profe actually posts things that relate to the topic. You, not so much. So he favors CDG, who gives a shit, I think most people do compared to los zetas but ur dumbass. I'm sure outside the internet, your friends are few and far between. Complete dick. Just sayin dude......as far as the question goes....seems like the only way for this war of attrition to end is thru the annihilation of the zetas and other scrap cartels. Drugs are going to flow across the border as long as there are people living in the U.S..I'm just ready for mexicans to have some sort of peace. Zetas are fighting everyone, think if u take them out of the equation, things would simmer down.

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Regio
Looks like we have a new member to the cheer squad. lol
I love pissing you guys off with facts. Thanks for the props!

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

El Profe

Re: Poll: bullets or freedom

mrchingasos