Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

Podrido
This post was updated on .

With his body, Police stops fleeing thieves

December 27th, 2018
Source: http://www.milenio.com/policia/con-su-cuerpo-policia-detiene-huida-de-ladrones

With his body, a policeman from the capital arrested the flight of two thieves who were traveling on a motorcycle in the Azcapotzalco city hall, Mexico City.

The alleged criminals had stolen 27 thousand pesos ($1,373 USD / $1,872 CAD) from an account holder, boarded the motorcycle and tried to flee.

In a video broadcast on social networks, it is seen when the policeman walks by a road, while listening to his radio that some thieves were moving toward his location.

Later, the policeman steps in front of the motorcycle, which hits him and throws him several meters, while the criminals fall from the vehicle.

The robbers were arrested, while the policeman was seen by paramedics.
Just a lurker.

Re: Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

leChef
Wow, that is dedication, perhaps too much.

Re: Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

Podrido
No kidding! They weren't moving slowly either.
Just a lurker.

Re: Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

Hope the policeman survives.That is brave.He should have just thrown something in front of the motorbike instead of himself but maybe it all happened so fast.My old neighbourhood for 6 months anyway in old  'Lindavista" part of Mexico City.

Re: Police officer throws himself in front of thieves fleeing on motorcycle

Podrido
I agree! I'm not sure he was seriously injured, thankfully. But I'm also not sure why he didn't toss something nearby? Maybe there was nothing - or like you say, he didn't have time to think.

That is interesting though! Small world, I guess?
Just a lurker.