Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Char
This post was updated on .
El herido por arma de fuego en el restaurante Vips de Prolongación Revolución y Niños Héroes, en #Tlaquepaque es el Comandante Rogelio Andrade Sánchez coordinador de las áreas auxiliares del Comisionado de Seguridad Pública de la Fiscalía General. Fuerte operativo de la fiscalia en zonas aledañas a la Av Revolución y Niños Héroes en Tlaquepaque, están haciendo revisiones a vehículos y personas. El Comandante Rogelio Andrade de la policía estatal está siendo atendido en el hospital Real San José hasta ese nosocomio acudió el fiscal General en medio de un espectacular operativo. Information via GDL Informa

The wounded by firearms in the Vips restaurant of Prolongación Revolución y Niños Héroes, in #Tlaquepaque is the Commander Rogelio Andrade Sánchez, coordinator of the auxiliary areas of the Public Security Commissioner of the Attorney General's Office. Strong operative of the prosecutor's office in areas surrounding Av Revolución and Niños Héroes in Tlaquepaque, are making revisions to vehicles and people. Commander Rogelio Andrade of the state police is being treated at the Real San José Hospital until that hospital attended the Attorney General in the middle of a spectacular operation.

These are the guys that shot the commander..

** happened Saturday in the morning...
Tacuache, J, Gizzle_Won... I haven’t been publishing news but people are still being killed in Tlaquepaque, Tlajomulco, mainly in the Metropolitan areas of Gdl. The Metropolitan areas of gdl is where all the violence is taking place.

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Char
I haven’t heard any news about the Marines in Jalisco after the Acatic raid.

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Gizzle_WON
Yea therr has to be some type of infighting and colima, nayarit, michoacan maña is just helping by adding fuel. I havent heard anything over here besides that they almost caught "m" boss of tala. (I only put first letter because i havent heard his named mentioned yet, and i sure dont want to be the first to say it.)

But a lot of local government is also up for re-election so this tends to happen around this time. But the other day my dad was talking with the president of our town and he assured my dad that la maña cant cause havoc in our area do to the americanos agriculture business interest. They are pouring money into the area and theres some type of agreement not too cause any heat in the area. It must be true because all the New agriculture facilities look better and more updated than central or northern california. Plus the signs entering the facilities are in english. Plus, they are still building more facilities. We use to only see old caña trucks now were seeing top notch semis

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Gizzle_WON
The people saying sinaloa really mean original jalisco cartel. Because the original jalisco cartel were in some way a part of sinaloa cartel. And they all pretty much got wiped out when mencho was taking over. So i highly doubt that the kids really want to start a war here when they already got a shit load of problems on their hands. I feel like sinaloa can only play good defense for the time being until they can get a grip on their own state first

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Tacuache
Damn hommie.  That is in a really popular area.  I'm assuming that's the one by el nuevo central.

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Char
Gizzle_Won
Thanks bro really good insight

My mom when she lived in Jalisco tells me that agriculture is really important to the economy of Jalisco. Also, thousands of big rigs that another important business the most important highways pass through Jalisco.
I honestly feel that Semar is closing in on Sr . M but like Tacuache said probably has federal contacts that inform him about the upcoming raids. Yeah I noticed that it is really peaceful in the rural and tourist areas of Jalisco. Again all the violence is in Tlaquepaque, Tlajomulco, Tonalá and Zapopan. Constant executions and robberies.

Tacuache

Good to hear from you compa 🤙🏽
Yeah it has been the same since the beginning of the year violence in the Metropolitan areas of gdl.

Tacuache Gizzle_Won

After that police commander was shot, gdl Informa stated that a big operation was being conducted to track down those responsible for the attack. No mention of Semar.

I haven’t heard of Semar or Mexican Marines.

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Gizzle_WON
Yea we noticed that a lot of fuerza unica (policia jalisco) were out on patrol on the highways. Much more than what were use to seeing

Fuerza Única and CJNG are at war with each other since 2015 after Heriberto Acevedo “El Gringo” lieutenant of Mencho was killed in a shootout. Cjng then answered by killing 15 Fuerza Única officers and its been war ever since.

Re: Police commander attacked in Jalisco

Gizzle_WON
Well that explains a lot