Points of Interest

Huero - BB
It seems we have a few posters who have authentic, first hand knowledge about the war in Mexico. Would any of you be interested in revealing which city or state has the most activity that can be sourced and colaberated through local news agencies also? Which ones are really in battle at the moment where major assaults are being waged? Sort of like the Mier incident. There are mainstream aritcles about the events that transpired there, but insufficient key information. I would appreciate any input and if you would like to remain anonymous, please email me directly. I am fluently bilingual too. We cannot aid in the fight in Mexico, but the least we can do is to document the facts.
“We are recorders and reporters of the facts-not judges of the behavior we describe.” - Alfred C. Kinsey

Re: Points of Interest

Murcielago

Re: Points of Interest

Huero - BB
Regardless whether you are correct or not, the fact is that whatever is documented, will be how the story is told. At this point, the Zetas have the most infamy throught major news media and however inaccurate that you say that may be, it's the way the story will be told. The Mexican news sources have a knack of minimizing situations or flat out ignoring major assaults. It's imperative that all the truth be told. It is being reported that CDG is losing ground to the Zetas.
“We are recorders and reporters of the facts-not judges of the behavior we describe.” - Alfred C. Kinsey

Re: Points of Interest

mrchingasos

Re: Points of Interest

imjustagirl
Hello, Mr. CDG.  I have not had the pleasure of speaking to you, but anxiously read your comments.  I have a query of perhaps naive concern, and hope you can offer an answer.  Why is it that Progreso is never mentioned or seemingly has trouble?

Re: Points of Interest

mrchingasos

Re: Points of Interest

imjustagirl
Thank you. I feel a bit safer now!

Re: Points of Interest

DURANGO1
ive been to progresso CDG and judging by the street looks it is as you say just tourists. I actually had some dude ask who i worked for i said i live in U.S. there on vacation. He ended up directing me to a farmacia actually walked with me. Said he worked for a cartel didnt specify and said i looked suspicious that i  might be trying to muscle in. Im like seriously he and he said he was. Nevertheless i got my "gifts" of going to mexico and he went his way. CDG i know it might be off topic, but we all know mx people can  be distiguished, do you guys target certain looking people for info in what they are doing? I know in DGO people target tamps plate and Z looking ppl. lol

Re: Points of Interest

kylesam
yeah you guys don't go to there because you know la Marina will kick that ass of yours and los Zetas jajaja...bunch of pussies, you mess with common citizens but when it comes to the military you guys run like little bitches that you are!! I hope you and all the other cartels will die soon!!

Re: Points of Interest

Huero - BB
Once again, which area of Mexico would most of you prefer to see covered?
“We are recorders and reporters of the facts-not judges of the behavior we describe.” - Alfred C. Kinsey

Re: Points of Interest

kylesam
Tamaulipas, anyways why don't you ever post anything? Seems like Buggs and Overmex are the only reporters of Borderland Beat.

Re: Points of Interest

Huero - BB
Yes, Ovemex and Buggs are the backbone of BorderlandBeat. I had some personal endeavors to deal with and that's why I haven't had a chance to post anything. However, that has passed and I look forward to contributing more often. That's the reasoning behind posting this thread. I would also like to bring some information to the table that other sources have not compiled. In order to do so, I am reaching out to the public for this.
“We are recorders and reporters of the facts-not judges of the behavior we describe.” - Alfred C. Kinsey