Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Jax Joseph
Please take a minute and read this:

My sister married a great guy from Tijuana. They have a 6 yr old son.  He was here legally(and has been for several years) he is not just a great guy but a great husband, father and friend.  He works here in So Cal in construction, one of the hardest working people I have ever met.  His grandparents and 2 sisters still live in Mexico.  Both parents have passed.  He visited every 2-3 months to help with money, repairs, etc.  In all the years I have known him he only allowed my sister to go with him once and that was to show off their child.  He asked me to go that time because he was concerned about safety due to the area his family lived in (Altamira).

On Aug 20th, 2013 he left our home in Temecula, CA and has not been seen or heard from since.  We know he did cross into Mexico later that day but never made it to his families home that evening.  We have contacted everyone we could think of from the all branches of authority in Tijuana and state authorities in Baja California and Federal authorities in Mexico City..we spoke to the US and Mexican embassies and have filed every report you can think of..we even placed ads in newspapers trying to find something.  His cell phone and calling card were not used after he crossed the border and there has been no bank or credit card activity either.

No ransom or demands were made to us or his family and since he was driving my car, I am sure if they wanted to, they could have found a way to reach us or the family to demand money.  One concern is that I may have caused this...I had him take my car. I insisted because it was new and more comfortable and I'm afraid since it was a new BMW that he may have been car-jacked and that is why he is missing. BMW says the signal was lost not long after he crossed the border.

I have paid over 80k to all manner of detectives and officials in Mexico with no results.  I have been down there several times but it gets more futile each trip and even getting dangerous.  The Mexican government has been slow or ignored all my requests to find him.  Initially, a few of them seemed to care but eventually they got sick of hearing about it and to then it got to the point I had to pay just to get meetings with officials.  I have also sent hundreds of emails to shady looking ads online (mostly on TJ craigslist) for cars or drivers jobs and even met with a few guys who wanted me to go to TJ and pick up their "item" and bring it back but other than a few threats and having them immediately take off, I've found nothing.

We know he is probably gone but closure is also something worth paying for. My final resort is on my next trip down there I'm going to find someone who can point me in the direction of a person or group that deals in cars, drugs, kidnapping, shakedowns or anything and see if I can pay my way up the ladder to try to get an answer.  I know it's crazy but I have to find an answer for my sister. I am a white, american that speaks little Spanish so I always bring a friend with me to help translate and help me get around.  Being american helped initially now it just causes problems.

I visit this site daily in hopes of seeing a pic of him or the car and maybe getting a lead of some kind but nothing so far...other than the images I've had to look through that can't get out of my head.  Sadly, there are no American investigators that will spend any real time in Mexico looking (they say it too dangerous to ask these type of questions) and I've paid Mexican investigators with no results at all..other than they say he is dead..stop looking it's too dangerous to ask these questions.

If anyone has any ideas, contacts, people I can talk to or pay (good or bad I don't care at this point)for info, please post or if you would prefer you can email me privately at realjaxjoseph@gmail.com. I don't care who they are or what they do if they can help in any way.  Everything else has gone cold by both governments and it's left to me to give my sister some peace so I'm up for anything. Thanks for taking the time.

Jackson Joseph
realjaxjoseph@gmail.com
Jax Joseph

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

I have lost count as to how many people have contacted me about relatives that have been missing or kidnapped in Mexico.  Mostly in the state of Tamaulipas.  However I have known 3 in tj 2 of the bodies were eventually found.

Don't take this the wrong way, but didn't anyone warn of taking a new BMW into Mexico?  or a new anything as far as vehicles are concerned?  For 7 years I leave my expensive vehicles on the US side an drive naca-mobiles in Mexico...only requirement an AC that works.

Did you place ads offering an reward?  sadly you learned the hard way that contacting detectives and attorneys cold call in Mexico is a money sucking scam against grieving relatives.

Advice for people in the same situation.   Contact an international atty firm working in Mexico, but based  in the US not mexico for help.  they work with reputable attys and detective sources in Mexico.

If you are an American, always give notice to the closest embassy office to your destination of your travel plans including your itinerary.  The state department website has other things to do before you go.  If your plans change the embassy can be notified, this is the best way to keep track of movement.

There is a website of people who have missing loved ones in Mexico I would like to direct you to, including those missing in Mexico.

http://missingamericans.ning.com/

I am sorry for what has happened to your family, good luck to you.

Paz,

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

@JJ.  Really sorry about your BIL.  As sad as it is, he is likely just one more name that is added to the 30,000 "missing" in Mexico.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

nacho

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

BIG correction DD

one of 120K plus missing in Mexico since the so called drugwar.  35K acknowledged by the government and 10K plus each year of central American migrants that go missing but Mexico is not compelled to include them to the list.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Pinchegringo
Very sorry for your loss and hopefully you get some answers soon.  Looking for the car would be a great start.  Was it a unique BMW? X6/8 series etc or standard one that many people have?  Also, I would imagine the State Department has gotten involved as well?

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Animal Mother
Pay me 100,000 and I will go get him.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

TexcocoDeMora
Great story but you forgot to provide the name and a picture of the missing person. Not to be an ass but stories like this are hard for me to believe sometimes, I have family all over Mexico, some of them have money, and drive expensive cars. They have never been targeted for kidnap just because they have a nice car. Sorry they have never been kidnap.

My sister drives a Lincoln Navigator, she has more than seven properties in Tijuana including a six unit apartments. Kidnappings in Mexico are well known but most don't happened just because you drive a nice car. I can show you people youtube videos of people driving exotic cars like Ferraries Lamborghinis Mercedes Benz BMW Audi 8 and many more all over Mexico so please don't go around thinking people in Mexico don't have or drive expensive cars.

Between me my brothers and sisters drive from U.S.A to Mexico City at least 6 times a year, and when we are in Mexico we travel around Puebla, Veracruz, Tabasco, Michoacan, and Guadalajara, stories about kidnap just because they like your cars is out of the question.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

TexcocoDeMora
Here I will show you a video of exotic cars in Mexico. Expensive ones, you can also noticed there's no police around to protect the drivers.

http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

_The Magician_

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

@Texcoco.  I can sure see why you don't believe JJ's story.  The fact that you or your rich family have never been kidnapped and photos of all those expensive cars without police escorts is pretty conclusive proof that JJ is lying and carjackings and kidnappings do not happen in Mexico.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Magic.& Tex.  If you read the last paragraph of JJ's story you notice he did not ask for us to help find his BIL.  He was asking if we knew any reputable resource that he could contact to help find him.  Why did he need to post a name or  picture to make that request.

Yeh, that's really fishy.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

this is a silly example to prove an argument.

I don't think you spend much time in Mexico Tex.  Live there and tell me what you know.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

choco
My thoughts exactly Chivis.  And I also kind of find it funny that he decries someone seeking asylum in the US after having their legs cut off in Mex.... when in fact Texcoco LIVES IN THE US!!!!!  How ironic is that?

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

:)

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

Jax

I have been thinking and I think I can help connect you with a good person.  A very respected person, not a criminal.

send me an email if you are interested in looking into it.

Saludos

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

BajaCheryl

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

1992dude
[...]

Ummm bro maybe in TJ they don't kidnap as much but across the river in Tamaulipas I've had friends both car-jacked and kidnapped because they were riding in recent model F-150s. There's might not be as much kidnappers in TJ as in Tamaulipas but they're still there.  And youtube videos don't mean nothing.  And driving around Mexico 6 times a year doesn't give you any credibility either.

And come on bro how can this be hard to believe? Mexico is the freaking kidnap capital of the world. How do you think some cells of the Z/CDG/CT keep on making money? Those cells literally live off of that.

"stories about kidnap just because they like your cars is out of the question." OH MY FREAKIN' GOD DUDE. The man was driving a BMW. Wey a mi vecino le dieron levanton solo por que andava bien vestido y con oro. Dios mio aveces me ponga pensar si no estas trolling.

By the way OP, you say GPS stop working? Man I'm gonna be blunt here but once he crossed he probably got carjacked then the car got chopped down. As to your brother-in-law? Most likely not on this Earth. Or maybe just maybe the dude ditched y'all and stayed with the car? Sorry to say this but some people are just like that. I don't know their is plenty of possibilities those are just the most likely. Anyways he'll be in my prayers bro. I know a lot of people say that here and in real life but I'm actually the type that'll pray for someone before I go to bed.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

choco
Sorry BajaCheryl... but according to the latest Mexico government statistics, carjacking and kidnappings are very much increasing in Mexico.  As the pressure gets put on the drug running, they resort to other measures.

Your argument is specious.... It is just like a teenager saying "everybody's doing it" say, about doing cocaine.

Just cus everybody's doing it with seemingly no problems does not mean there are no problems!!

It's true, people do drive all over Mexico everyday, some in nice cars, without being kidnapped carjacked.

That DOES NOT MEAN other people don't get kidnapped or carjacked!  Check your logic.

Re: Please help me find a kidnapping victim.

TexcocoDeMora
Chivis wrote
this is a silly example to prove an argument.

I don't think you spend much time in Mexico Tex.  Live there and tell me what you know.
My mother and one of my sisters live in Mexico city, my mother has her house there. My oldest sister live in Tijuana, my oldest sister is in Mexico city right now, one of my brothers will go to Mexico after the 24th of December, we go to Tijuana at least once or twice a month, and I lived in Mexico for 25 years before I came to the U.S, how many years have you live there Buela?
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/
1234