Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

Cristero
I just heard that there is a Narco-bloqueo on the hwy to Nava across from the Corona plant and that the narcos are stopping most cars in both directions, also that several people were picked up from a local supermarket? does anybody have info?
Viva Nuestro SeƱor El Cristo Rey

Re: Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

DD
@Cristero.  Good to hear from you.  Unfortunately it seems the only time we hear from you, you are not the bearer of good news.

I had a friend go to Allende yesterday from Sabinas, and another that went to Piedras.  I have sent an email to see if they saw or experienced anything, but it is too early yet for a response.  I will post if I find out anything.

Re: Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

DD
CRISTERO.  my friend that went to Allende yesterday didn't see anything on the hwy.   But knowing him, he went to pick up a horse and he probably went early and returned by noon.   The other friend that went to Piedras yesterday probably came back later in the day but haven't heard anything from her.

Re: Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

curioso
Haven't been on the highway to Nava but PN has been fairly quiet lately which is surprising to me. I've been kind of preparing for hell to break loose anytime now.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

elGrifo
Rein is arriving para Los carteless unidos

Re: Plaza being heated up in Piedras Negras

K_Mennem
I looked into it and found nothing either.