Playa del Carmen, QRoo - Police commander and wife gunned down outside their home.

Playa del Carmen, QRoo - Police commander and wife gunned down outside their home.

stevectpa
https://www.debate.com.mx/politica/Asesinan-a-mando-municipal-en-Quintana-Roo-20190302-0122.html

By: Reforma Agency
March 02, 2019 · 15:26 hs

In the attack that occurred in Fraccionamiento Palmas 1, his wife was also injured, who was taken to the General Hospital of the city, according to municipal authorities

It was later reported that his wife had also died.

Quintana Roo.-  José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, police commander, was shot dead outside his home in the Municipality of Solidaridad (Playa del Carmen), Quintana Roo.

In the attack that occurred in Fraccionamiento Palmas 1, his wife was also injured, who was taken to the General Hospital of the city, according to municipal authorities.

Rodriguez Madrazo served as head of the Motorized Police in that coastal municipality, and according to local reports, he had received several threats last year.

"This death will not go unpunished and will act with the full weight of the law against those responsible," the City Council said Saturday.

"We express our deepest condolences to the family of Commander José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, with whom we join and we call, in general, to denounce the alleged perpetrators."

His name appeared in an earlier manta in which he was threatened.

Re: Playa del Carmen, QRoo - Police commander and wife gunned down outside their home.

stevectpa
https://noticiaspedrocanche.com/2019/03/02/cumplieron-su-amenaza-ejecutan-a-comandante-policiaco-en-playa-del-carmen/

They fulfilled their threat: Execute a police commander in Playa del Carmen

Published in March 2, 2019March 2, 2019  in Actuality / Playa del Carmen / Quintana Roo by Pedro Canché

Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.- Sicarios meet threat and kill commander Madrazo.
José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, commander who belonged to the municipal police of Solidaridad, was attacked with bullets in the early hours of today, Saturday, March 2, when he was walking down the street in the company of his wife, who was injured.

He died in the hospital, due to the severity of the injuries caused by the bullets received.
This commander had already been denounced by organized crime through a narco blanket in August 2017, where his name appeared as protector of the cartel of Jalisco Nueva Generación, along with other officers from different police corporations.

At that time the narcomanta that appeared at 4 am on August 26 in the park La Ceiba, from the colony El Ejido, threatened various officials and on the list indicated commanders of both the Attorney General's Office and the State Public Security Office. they mainly gave an ultimatum to the commander to the director of the municipal nickname Capulina and also to Rodriguez Madrazo.

Regrettably organized crime fulfilled its threat and ended the life of said commander, the events occurred when the police element of the motorized division circulated in the Boulevard Palmas with Rascones Street, of the colony "Palmas 1" of this city, and was attacked by strangers, at the time he was wounded by what was immediately transferred to the General Hospital where he lost his life.

Sicarios on a motorcycle executed him while his wife was seriously wounded in the Las Palmas 1 subdivision.

It was after 9 o'clock in the morning when through the emergency numbers it was reported that a man and a woman had been attacked with bullets in the Las Palmas 1 subdivision of Playa del Carmen, which generated police mobilization.

Finally, although the authorities of Solidaridad are pointing out that the death of commander Madrazo is due to the latest arrests that the municipal police has made, together with the drug seizures and the permanent surveillance they have in the neighborhoods of Playa del Carmen, the truth is that He had already been warned by organized crime itself.

So far the municipal authority has not ruled on the matter, but it is clear that the adversaries of the Jalisco Nueva Generacion cartel have fulfilled their threat of August 26, 2017, silencing the commander Madrazo, who allegedly offered them protection.

In the information that has been reported that Rodriguez Madrazo received at least 5 bullet wounds and therefore was lying in the street next to a black Nissan Altima vehicle. Later he was taken in the ambulance even with vital signs, but he lost his life in the General Hospital.

His wife was taken emergency to the General Hospital of Playa del Carmen, where she was hospitalized for the injuries she presents.
It should be noted that José del Carmen Rodríguez had been threatened in multiple narcomantas since last May, 2018, where the commander "Diablo or Chilango" was also mentioned.

With this execution, 37 people have lost their lives because of the violence of the drug cartels, only in this 2019.

POSITION OF THE CITY OF SOLIDARITY.

Through a press release, Solidaridad City Council indicates that it is strongly condemned the murder of the commander that occurred on Saturday morning March 2 outside his home in the Palmas 1 subdivision, when he was with his wife, who was wounded by a bullet. reason why it was transferred to the General Hospital, where it is being attended.
"We reiterate our commitment and support to their families; We affirm that this death will not go unpunished and will act with the full weight of the law against those responsible "precise.

They exhort potential eyewitnesses to denounce the alleged criminals: "We express our heartfelt condolences to the family of Commander José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, with whom we stand in solidarity and we call on the population in general to denounce the alleged perpetrators; we will be aware of the situation to clarify these facts as soon as possible. "

"We will not lower our guard to continue fighting crime. We are committed to the legality and the safety of the people of Solida. We will be coadjuvants with the Attorney General of the State to whom we ask for your support to clarify the facts, "they said.

Finally, they reiterated to the citizenship "this fact will not go unpunished and this municipal administration will contribute in everything necessary to clarify it and that justice be done". (With information from Solidaridad City Council) Sicarios on a motorcycle executed this morning the commander of the Motorized Police of Solidaridad, José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, while his wife was seriously wounded, in the Las Palmas 1 subdivision.

It was after 9 o'clock in the morning when through the emergency numbers it was reported that a man and a woman had been attacked with bullets in the Las Palmas 1 subdivision of Playa del Carmen, which generated police mobilization.

When the authorities arrived at the scene, they reported that the victim was José del Carmen Rodríguez Madrazo, commander of the Motorized Police of Playa del Carmen, and that the other injured person was his wife, who had a wound in his chest and leg.

Preliminary data reports that Rodriguez Madrazo received at least 5 bullet wounds and therefore was lying in the street next to a black Nissan Altima vehicle.

His wife was taken emergency to the General Hospital of Playa del Carmen, where she was hospitalized for the injuries she presents.

It should be noted that José del Carmen Rodríguez had been threatened in multiple narcomantas since May 2018, where the commander "Diablo or Chilango" was also mentioned.

With this execution, 37 people have lost their lives because of the violence of the drug cartels, only in this 2019.

As always, the police authorities only arrived to cordon off the area and initiate the corresponding investigations (Citizen's Denunciation).