Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
How'd you find it? If you posted this im sure its tied to him in some way.  What are the coordinates on google earth.. if you dont mind me asking..

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Siskiyou_Kid
Somebody shared on forum a while back and the info was previously posted in Mexico news sites. Chapo's house is at the top and his mother's house is at the bottom. There are details in his mothers house that are recognizable in the movie "Drug Lord: The Legend of Shorty"

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.7011459,-107.1539634,1303m/data=!3m1!1e3

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
Yes, Ive seen that documentary.  They have lunch with her up the hill from her house, I forget what she called the place but it was just a patio type setup.  From what I recall from the film, is that they were close to meeting Chapo when they were at his mothers house.  Supposedly.. he was "at the top" like you said.  The filmcrew were with people on radios, talking to his people who were supposedly with him at the top of the hill... Maybe he was at this house during the filming.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

cuerpo14
Did any of you guys get to see yesterdays special on univision Anabel Hernandez was saying she interviewed some of the prisoners and was told Chapo didnt leave out the tunnel? That they heard noices and were calling out Guzman and no.answer so thats when they called the guards and they were told he fainted and after that alot more guards showed up and they were told he was dead then supposedly took out the body? Any info on this it aired on Univision here in the states last night. It was aired rifht before aqui y ahora

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Although I respect Anabel Hernandez, some of her past assertions have been ridiculous and she claims secret sources that leave many of these allegations without much merit.

Here's the report on Univision, where Hernandez mentions el Teo Simental as someone she talked to: http://noticias.univision.com/video/624681/2015-08-02/noticiero-univision/fin-de-semana/refutan-version-oficial-de-fuga-de-el-chapo

@Siskiyou

Where on earth is (Chapos) La Tuna in relation to Badiraguato or Culiacan, lol.  I cant find it on goog earth.  Whenever I searched "La Tuna, sinaloa" on earth, only streets named La tuna in Culiacan would come up.  I know Chapos La Tuna is a small town in  the sierras of Sinaloa, and I thought it was near Badiraguato.  I wanted to look at where "his" house is in realtion to his mom's house.

Did you click on the Google map link I posted?  You can zoom out to see where the houses of Chapo and his mother are in Rancho La Tuna, located in the municipality of Badiraguato, and in relation to Culiacan.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
This post was updated on .
Thanks, for some reason I didn't see/click your link.  I just made this diagram showing where his house is in relation to his moms.  The top circle is his, and the bottom his moms.  I may be off with the location of his moms house, but I believe that thats the correct location for her house.

This wrong, I know.  But I decided to add this, instead of deleting the comment/pic.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Siskiyou_Kid
No, this is the home of his mother, which has an Apostolic church attached to it.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
My bad, on google earth a photo popped up that looked like his moms and when I clicked on it, it took me to the spot I circled in my first diagram.  After seeing her house again I realized I made a mistake, but the location looked like it was just down the hill from Chapo's house.  Here is the correct location of the two houses in relation to each other.

BTW, I wish google had street view of this area, to get a better feel for the terrain (I know it is very rugged and mountainous)... but I highly doubt anybody in that area would let a couple google cars drive around taking pictures of everything lol.  Plus, I they probably wouldn't even be able to access the area with their Prius's.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Siskiyou_Kid
That is definitely the house of his mother, but there is some dispute about the crescent house. A while back when Mochomo was arrested that reported to be his house and there were fotos of it abandoned and they said it was seized by the federales. I think there is a familia Beltran Levya crypt nearby, so there could be some truth to this.

They said Chapo had a house on top of the mountain, above his mother's house. El Señor de la montaña.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
I found that one too.  Is it your speculation about this property?  Or is it just "a house at the top of the mountain" from his mother's.   Both places (your most recent pic, and the crescent house) have those outdoor circular shade covering things.  The thing he was interrogating that guy under on video.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

_Jack

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

adam2014

(ingnore the 2 black lines,ive never edited a picture before)

the part circled black,is that the area in the documentary drug lord:legend of shorty where they took the journalists when chapo was meant to give an interview?

they were told it was where chapo "ate breakfast) it was a round building with a "kitchen" off to the side.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Flama Blanca
TBH I couldnt tell you where they had lunch.  It was at the top of the hill from his moms house.  Its kind of hard to tell by just looking at google earth bc you can only zoom in so far on this area, and what looks like a hill might be a valley.   From what I remember from the film is that they just had lunch with his mom on an open patio type area at the top of a hill.  This is were they had their closest contact with him, I dont recall if he ageed to meet them there, but I dont believe so.  The sixth pic Siskiyou kid posted also has a circular structure with a nearby structure too, depending which way youre standing it could be on your left or right..... who knows.  Apart from his moms house, which is where she actually lives, the cresent house might be his, but I doubt he lives anymore/ now.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

The half circle house does look abandoned in this photo, where it is claimed the federales seized the house following the arrest of mochomo.

Re: Photos of Chapo's house in La Tuna

La Tuna is in a location that features striking natural beauty.

If I were Chapo, I would return to those mountains and never leave, but I think he craves the action.