Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Locked 57 messages Options

Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

_Jack

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Siskiyou_Kid
I know these photos are rude, but is something to help people forget the photos of severed body parts.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

_Jack

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Kid. I am disappointed in you.  Your own description of this post as "rude" caused me to review the "policy" page to see if the word "rude" was included in the list of type of threads that would be deleted.  It wasn't there so your thread is still here for now.  But the policy page does say the following will be deleted;  off topic, offensive. or comments that don't further the conversation.   I fully expect some response complaining that your thread falls into one of those categories.

I appreciate your professed intention to help people "forget the severed body parts" photos.  I don't think anything can make people forget the horrors they have seen, but it does bother me that readers obsess over blood and guts threads.  The three decapitation videos that were posted last week drew a combined viewing of over 12,000 views in 2 days.  But there are better ways than this to divert attention away from blood and guts threads.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

MrJayDub
Nothing wrong with admiring the beauty of the female form...

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Baggy
Is something wrong with me since i just want to see their face?

*Edit* wait i kinda worded that wrong, I wish i could ALSO see their faces? Does that make sense?lol... ye i know theres a couple headshots, but just lookin at ass don't ring my bell.

*Pushes DD off the soap box.

@jack, LOL read a book? you make joke yes? Read?ahahahaha.. in this world full of many many desperate men who will do anything and then some just for a whiff of a girl why would they even consider reading to further themselves?

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

BERTY
Dunno about decapatations but this thread deffo makes me want 2 pull the head off something >_<
The more I see the less I understand

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

awwwww kid, wtf?

sure there is nothing wrong with the fotos persay, but since when do we/you need a distraction from the drug war?  I harsh reality of the drug war has to permeate and educate.

This is a huge disappointment.  And a lesson for everyone, please be considerate to all readers when you post.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

_Jack

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

JAYDUB.  No one would argue that.  But the BB Forum is not the appropriate place to do it.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Berty.  It is comments like this that are the reason we don't want this type thread.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

The soap box is still here.

Thousand appologies DD I couldn't help it maybe I should change my name to berty dastard
The more I see the less I understand

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Milo

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Texcoco

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

BERTY
I think 600 of them have been me tex
The more I see the less I understand

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

@Milo.  I assume your comparison of me to Chivo was intended as an insult.
Sorry you feel that way.

I don't share your opinion that a website dedicated to reporting on the Mexican Cartel Drug Wars is the appropriate place to post pin-up pictures.

Most people that come to this site come for the news and opinion concerning the drug wars.

"Power Trip".  How many of your comments have I deleted?  How many people have I banned?  I try to keep the Forum running smooth with discussions about issues related to what BB is all about without a lot of personal attacks and malicious comments.

I guess I need your definition of "power trip" to understand how the above fits in your definition.

Re: Photos from Miss Reef Mexico 2013 in Mazatlán

jackal
@berty
a couple of very goods.  LMAO, thanks!
123