Photo of Mencho

Char 80
Banned User
This picture of Mencho was published by Univision although this picture was out there already maybe since 2011 but it high quality.

Link
https://mobile.twitter.com/UniNoticias/status/1156536288218144770

This picture was first exposed when Mencho, El 85 where fighting El Molca and Elpidio. El Molca hung a banner with this photo back in 2012.

Mencho looks like a straight psychopath especially his eyes death stare seems like his been through hell.
TA

Re: Photo of Mencho

TA
This and the other DEA foto are interesting, any one know how they got taken? The other one looks like it was taken without him knowing by the front facing camera on a phone.

https://images.app.goo.gl/nUWztDASCxRULfFf6
El Armadillo
MX

Re: Photo of Mencho

MX
That's a good question. Seems like he was holding a phone camera in both pictures. Maybe some sort of videocall (WhatsApp)? I wonder why he would even agree to expose his face, but maybe that's some sort of "requirement" when you're making drug deals at the very top. Or maybe it was just a selfie he had on his phone and it got leaked.

Any other person have a different theory?

Re: Photo of Mencho

Cuidado
A while back I read that pic was taken when he was a police officer in Jalisco before he was a big shot.  He is very young in that photo so it makes sense.

Re: Photo of Mencho

Ciro
That seems logical I would bet your right

Re: Photo of Mencho

El Guero
I remember having seen an alleged picture of him on here where he was walking with another guy.  Not sure if it was real or not but depicted what would have been a much more recent picture of him with an extra 20 or 30 pounds on him.  Looked more like a CEO than a cartel scum but his face definitely had similar, if aged characteristics.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Photo of Mencho

Char 80
Banned User

El Guero