Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Cristero
This post was updated on .
Gov. Moreida

    Is this picture real? News Reports are saying that he might get up to 11 years in Spain then handed over to the U.S. to answer for charges here. Funny that there is no open investigation in Mexico against him.

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Chava
I think the US had a 'hand' in it.

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Cristero
Chava I would agree, I heard somewhere that a fellow by the last name of Villarreal made a Plea Bargain  with the Feds. in San Antonio that made this possible. Cool picture anyways.

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Tully
It's a foto-shopped image from the telenovela, "El Señor de Los Cielos":

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

I was just going to say it looked photoshopped.  and the body much bigger than humberto's

and spanish papers have the real facts.  it say 7 years is the max

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Cristero
Something about it just didn't make sense, Thanks for the correct picture but I think I will leave up on the forum just because I really really like the way it looks and I'm sure others will agree. plus if Burt doesn't like it well he can come looking for me himself and make me take it down.

Cierto Chivis?

Cristero
Viva Nuestro Señor El Cristo Rey

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

i like this one :)

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Tully
This post was updated on .

I edited with a higher quality image.  I think it's a Reforma cartoonist - Rictus?

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

jajaja  excellent...i will make sure lucio sees this one  i think he is working on another moreira post

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Tully
I don't know if this is a joke or what.  Hung outside the Spanish Embassy in Mexico City:

"Spain:  Who named you the World's policeman?  Free Humberto Moreira!  Peña Nieto, Rubén and Manlio .. Why are you not supporting him?  PRI party members:  we are watching you."

"Humberto Moreira, ex-President of PRI, Worked for Los Zetas."

Investigators have proof that shows he worked as a subordinate to Los Zetas.

The investigation into the former Mexican Governor and former head of PRI continues to advance. Spanish police, along with special anti-corruption prosecutors, are investigating possible links between the Mexican politician and the Mexican cartel Los Zetas.  ....

From what we've been able to learn, investigators have proof that will show that the former head of the PRI party acted as a "subordinate" for the cartel Los Zetas.   .... According to our sources, Los Zetas killed Moreira's son, José Eduardo - 25 years old, in 2012, because the ex-Governor of Coahuila was moving cartel money without authorization.  ...

Despite the evidence of cartel activity, the charges against Moreira for money laundering apply to operations he carried out for his personal benefit, not the cartel's. ...

http://www.elespanol.com/espana/20160121/96240415_0.html

http://www.jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2016/01/21/fiscalia-espanola-vincula-a-moreira-con-los-zetas-9728.html

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Lalo was killed because of the killing of 40s nephew
moreira was Z his nexus was fil

He's out!!!!

Chava
Juez ordena libertad condicional a Moreira; no podrá salir de España

Judge orders conditional freedom for Moreira; he can't leave Spain.

http://prodigy.msn.com/es-mx/noticias/mexico/juez-ordena-libertad-condicional-a-moreira-no-podr%C3%A1-salir-de-espa%C3%B1a/ar-BBoz3ud?li=AAggxAT&ocid=mailsignout

Re: Photo of Gov. Moredia behind bars

Bajadrone-2