Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Pepe

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

DD
Thanks Pepe.  I have all those photos and they are all good for a laugh.  They all show how goofy looking the guy is.  Not exactly what you would expect the new "czar" in charge of investigating corrupt public officials.

Don't forget his first assignment was to investigate EPN and his acquisition of his now notorious homes.  That report should give us all some good entertainment and keep us laughing for quite awhile.

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Chimera
This is a joke, right?  Pena Nieto is pranking us! Yeah,  that's gotta be it.  Ha Ha Ha, Mr. President, you really got us with that one.  Here we were thinking you were really going to make this guy the Anti-Corruption Czar.   Riiiight.   Oh, somebody please tell me this is a joke!

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

elGrifo
Is it just me but epn appoints nothing but the tiniest Mexicans he can find LOL

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

What do they say;Good things come in small packages or does that only apply to women?

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

SouthernBelle
 This is corruption, at its worst! Not even 'normal citizens' can speak out about corruption, they get killed! This is just another way for EPN to rid his house, of those he's threatened by. Smoke and mirrors people, alot of smoke..and alot of mirrors!

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Foxes guarding the henhouse again.

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

_Jack

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

it has nothing to do with hitler.  that is Mexico patriotic salute

where have you been jack?

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

bucksnort
Jeez! is he going to marry the guy or what?
"The surest sign to a ships accurst is when there is one more man on board then can be accounted for". Captain Hook

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

LadyDragon
As unconvincing a figure as Virgilio Andrade is, it's the images of Peña Nieto in the last 2 pictures that intrigue me. Without seeing the full video or seeing the exchange in person, I appreciate that the following body language interpretations may be inaccurate.  However,

- touching nose when talking ~ trying to hide something
- covering one's hand or face while talking or listening ~ the same
- pinching bridge of nose, eyes closed ~ means a negative evaluation [of whoever is speaking, or being spoken of]
- pulling, tugging, rubbing, scratching one ear ~ indecision, lack of confidence in what is being said, could be a sign of deceit or being party to deceit

And the best IMO,
- ear "drilling" or neck scratching behind or below the ear ~ according to experts, it's done about 5 times, usually no more or less and it's done with the same hand the individual writes with.  The gesture is a signal of doubt or uncertainty i.e. "I don't agree" [with what is being said or what I'm saying]. This signal is most noticeable when the neck scratching ear-driller's verbal language contradicts their action.

hmmmm

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Does anyone know who the guy on the far right is in the 1st 2 pics?

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Pepe

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

_Jack

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

Pepe

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

LadyDragon
As to body language, why is Chihuahua Governor César Duarte Jáquez clapping and nodding as this student delivers her speech - even as she turns to face him directly.  And why do I have this notion that running through his mind are the words
   "...yes, she will be the next disappeared in my state... I will see to it personally... "

Young woman gives highly critical speech as governor looks on
- See more at: http://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/mexicos-governments-corrupt-inept-student/?utm_source=Mexico+News+Daily&utm_campaign=96bda332b6-May+14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f1536a3787-96bda332b6-348234605#sthash.NQztXbRS.dpuf

LD

Re: Photo Essay for DD's New Post on MB: Virgilio Andrade Anti-Corruption Czar

tuSancho
he is going to find out where the 43 went... the numbers don't seem to add up