Phantom Secure

Ciro

Re: Phantom Secure

Mica
Thanks for sharing a url

Re: Phantom Secure

Ciro
No problem Mica! as this is a very important piece of news i believe it should be on main board!

Re: Phantom Secure

TY Ciro--i published it on main page.  we did other posts on this but it always amazes me.

I added the criminal complaint from my scribd page and another image i had.

In the future we don't like links only--if you need help posting just email me at the address we communicated through yesterday----

Saludos

Re: Phantom Secure

blanco puro
weird that this is a crime.

many people and companies offer PGP or ECC encrypted communication devices.

wonder how they caught him, it didnt say in the article.

Re: Phantom Secure

Re: Phantom Secure

Ciro
He admitted ties to drug trafficking so they hit him with rico.  If he stayed in Canada he would be still operating.