Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

choco
This post was updated on .
http://www.sdpnoticias.com/nacional/2014/07/15/mireles-sera-liberado-juicio-nacio-muerto-abogada

ALEJANDRO PACHECO  7-15-14

google translation

Mireles could spend more than six months in the Federal Rehabilitation Center Issue 11 of Hermosillo, Sonora, as is the minimum to promote legal resources to free time, Talia explained Vazquez, a lawyer defending moral leader of the self-defense groups.

Talia Vázquez, defense attorney José Manuel Mireles, estimated the moral leader of the self-defense groups Tepalcatepec, Michoacan could be released in more than six months time, it is the minimum time it would take the legal process.

Counsel noted that a number of lawyers has taken steps to promote an appeal against the detention order was decreed against Mireles.

"You have started the trial, the laws of Mexico as Mexican law and international jurisprudence longer enough to win the appeal."

Similarly noted that if this application is rejected, the team of lawyers representing Mireles Valverde promote an injunction to release, as said, there are violations in the process. "If they do not release on appeal under the Supreme Court will go," he said.

Moreover revealed that a large group of lawyers of both the Institute of Legal Research of the UNAM, the Escuela Libre de Derecho and Michoacan lawyers have it added to the defense of Mireles. During his speech ledge that they all agree that if evidence Mireles "rotten justice system in Mexico."

Thalia Vasquez participated in a rally at the Monument to the Revolution to demand freedom for Mireles last weekend.

Re: Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

@Choco.  Thanks for keeping us updated.

Re: Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

I think I will unpin the Mireles update post and people can just post
pepe is gone for a while and I am the only one posting there

Re: Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

choco
De nada DD...

Re: Per Talia Vazquez, Minimum Time for Mireles' Arrest Approx. 6 Months

Holy shit 6 months?unless corruption is used which hes fighting and against everything he stands for so he will have to do more time.Go fiqure.