Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

Char
Luis Alberto Blanco Flores “Pelochas” or L-28 was supposedly captured in Queretaro in a Federal Operation by the Policia Federal.

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

leChef

Recent pic

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

Mica
So is he captured in jail or captured and released?

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

stevectpa
The people in the 2 photos really don't look similar and in the one that says "recent," looks younger than the the first one.

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

Char
Iechef

Yeah that’s pelochas same nose, eyes etc just looks mad lol

A lot people are predicting violence in Reynosa because of the capture of Pelochas but I don’t see it that way. People seem to forget fast what happened a few months back. Pelochas was kicked out of Reynosa by Manuelito, Miguelito m-56, Choco, basically nobody liked Pelochas. Pelochas went into hiding so as we all know supposedly Manuelito is the new leader of Reynosa but it seems that Miguelito m-56 is the strongest between the two. The other commanders Choco and Chiricuas are just working and staying out of trouble.
Primito of Camargo is the one causing constant clashes with Fuerza Tamaulipas in La Rivereña.
Again Pelochas is captured according to Joaquín Lopez Dóriga.. Betito is dead.

Anyone connected to Panilo has been getting killed in Reynosa.
Current Reynosa commanders from what I know are La Mimi m-1, la mierda m-22, Chiricuas, choco, Manuelito, Miguelito m-56, Primito, Tapón m-68, Boludo is another who is not well liked, Caballo..

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

BBfollower
Char, what do you think? Is Panilo really dead or he staged his death?

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

mr.browntown956

It was staged. It’s not a coincidence that his cousin is either mayor of Reynosa. Cabeza de Vaca is his boss and is setting him up for mayor of Reynosa. De Vaca is bringing a Pax Romana to Tamaulipas.

The drug trade is going to be regulated . Plaza will No longer be fought for as they will be assigned to capos who at aligned w the mex gov (de Vaca).

¡tRuCHAS!

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

leChef
@Mr Brown: Pax Mafioso

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

@Char: I dunno to what degree Primito is associated with the guys in Reynosa. Boludo is one of his henchmen, so is Flaco Sierra and another dangerous character called Diablo (another one, sigh). From what I have gathered he is sponsored from Matamoros and sending in Flaco Sierra to create havoc in Reynosa, or more like a traditional heating of plaza with kidnappings and other petty crimes.

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

Through a video, Humberto Pérez González, deputy prosecutor of Investigation and Persecution of the Crime of Querétaro, and Enrique Feregrino Taboada, Second Deputy Prosecutor of the PGJ of Tamaulipas, highlighted that after performing fingerprinting tests it was confirmed that the detained person "is not the that was published by various news outlets".

Here is the video:
https://twitter.com/fiscaliaqro/status/976647326042411010

The guy detained might be prosecuted for attempted bribery though.

What to believe, is hard to tell in Mexico...

Primito worked under m3, then Mellado, and also Chiricuas.

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

leChef
@Char:

and lastly Toro...

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

BBfollower
So, le chef, the conclusion is that the detained it is not Pelochas? At least that's what i understand from one of your posts...

Re: Pelochas L-28 Gulf Cartel operator captured

@Follower:

The conclusion is unknown, but I would say it is likely one of two scenarios:
A. It was not him altogether
B. It was him, and the authorities took a bribe and concocted a bullshit story

Either way, he is a fugitive on the run.