Películas Mexicanas

badanov
I just restarted my Netflix account.  Know any good movies? I like Mexican crime/action films.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Películas Mexicanas

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Im putting spanish movies/Tv shows not necessarily Mexican

Traffic

El Narco/Infierno

Sin Nombre

El Patron Del Mal

Alias El Mexicano

Los colores de Las Montañas

Miss Bala

Re: Películas Mexicanas

Chester
Also The Snitch Cartel, I been watching the novela El Cartel de los sapos ( that's where the movie came from) same actors,  and it's awesome, you can find their episodes online.

Re: Películas Mexicanas

badanov
Traffic  Seen it

El Narco/Infierno  Own it
.
Sin Nombre Seen it

El Patron Del Mal  Unavailable

Alias El Mexicano  Unavailable

Los colores de Las Montañas Not yet available

Miss Bala Queued up.

Thnx

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Películas Mexicanas

Tijuano
If you haven´t seen it, search for "La Ley De Herodes", wanna know how the mexican politics work? just see the movie.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Películas Mexicanas

badanov
Tijuano wrote
If you haven´t seen it, search for "La Ley De Herodes", wanna know how the mexican politics work? just see the movie.
Own it,  Thnx
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Películas Mexicanas

El_Cuatro_Veinte
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-xIweqr5Ghlo_KyKmC_7w

^^^ That channel has all the episodes. Alias El Mexicano is still being shown on TV so youre gonna have to wait on that one. Ill upload Los Colores to youtube.

Re: Películas Mexicanas

los panchitos you tube

Re: Películas Mexicanas

TexcocoDeMora
Tijuano wrote
If you haven´t seen it, search for "La Ley De Herodes", wanna know how the mexican politics work? just see the movie.
 I LOVE THAT MOVIE, AND YES IT IS WHAT MEXICAN POLITICS ARE ALL ABOUT AND MOST LIKELY THE WAY THEY REALLY WORK.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Películas Mexicanas

TexcocoDeMora
EL TRASPATIO, EL INFIERNO, EL CRIMEN DEL PADRE AMARO, ARRANCAME LA VIDA.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Películas Mexicanas

Lala
I recently watched Heli, it´s a very harsh and raw movie, not sure if you will like it, not sure if I liked it haha, but it´s a raw portrait on narco violence in case you want to look it up.

Re: Películas Mexicanas

badanov
Let me throw a few back at you:

Bajo La Sal
Sultanes del Sur
Sleep Dealer

Others:

EL TRASPATIO Seen it
EL CRIMEN DEL PADRE AMARO Seen it
ARRANCAME LA VIDA Not available
Savages queued up.
Heli Not yet available

Thanks for the tips, everyone.
Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: Películas Mexicanas

califero
Banned User
Atando cabos......   La Batalla de Puebla.......  Como agua para chocolate......   Salvando al soldado Perez ....  These are all good movies made in Mexico by Mexicans for Mexicans.   All except the first are available on net flix

Re: Películas Mexicanas

badanov
Just finished watching El coronel no tiene quien le escriba

Good film, well out of my wheelhouse, tho

Peace through Superior Firepower