Party in Sinaloa

leChef
"Don't shoot the pianist, he's doing his best"

https://twitter.com/PerroZancudo/status/1251734819865653251

Re: Party in Sinaloa

P@RR@ND3RO
That's actually in la caƱas durango, party for Barerra in new years a few years back.
DuR@Ng0

Re: Party in Sinaloa

Mosco
The festive combination of heavy gunfire and happy narco-banda music for an appreciative audience is another testament that Mexico is in deepening decay.

Of course, people living in the decaying processes have no clue...they live for the moment etc, etc....

   Is Mexico a developing nation?  I am beginning to have serious doubts that it is.  But, what do I know from up here in the USA where we have our own problems.
Mosco

Re: Party in Sinaloa

Sorry, I wonder how many people are hit by descending bullets in Mexico. I remember back in high school an exchange student from Sweden got a massive hole through his ceiling on 4th of July. Luckily we were partying elsewhere.