Parro's 'Last Post' removed

Good Morning everyone...

Just a heads up...Last Post...was not deleted by admins.  It must be parro.

I am grateful that he/she was able to see the many comments of respect that were posted of him.

I have not a clue why he left if he wanted us to know he would have revealed those details.  and PLEASE do not contact him to nose around.  He left in the best way I know of.

He has not deleted his many posts.  He was an old school forum user who contributed by publishing posts and not just comments to hear himself speak.  Since views are down on forum, and up on mainboard (2.5M last month) what I hope for is that we can get back to a semblance of the old and most successful forum format,  of having a few on going threads but posting the articles separately.  they can still be discussed in threads.

Instead of posting in the threads, post on forum main page.  This draws many more people.

I am sure all of the BB users wish nothing but the very best for Parro, and although the welcome mat for him will always be out for him to step back in, wherever he goes he takes with him much respect from everyone at BB.....

MX

Re: Parro's 'Last Post' removed

MX
Well said, Chivis.

And yes, we strongly encourage everyone here to post/translate entire stories. Chivis and I give credit on the mainboard to those who help us get stories published. If for whatever reason your username is not there and you think it should, please reach out to the reporter in question.

Thanks again to everyone.

Re: Parro's 'Last Post' removed

I second that. I am glad he didn't delete all his posts as I have encountered searching e.g. a name on the forum, and just partial, but significant info pops up, and when clicking on the link, the post is deleted. Such a bummer!