PV news

Re: PV news

Nuttz

Re: PV news

tuSancho
This post was updated on .
The Blackhawk is unusual.  But sounds like it never landed.  I hate to say it but sometimes those guys can be clowns and do stuff that just seems like showing off.  I see it every once in a while but never with a Blackhawk.

Army and Marine convoys move all around the area a lot.  I have seen that for years since I've been here.  It is when they set up a surprise reten that gets a bit creepy but interesting to see how they operate especially on back roads.  If you look on this map (link) and the road that goes through La Cucaracha on to  Alta Vista and Mex200.  That is the dirt road leading from the little airport just above La Penita to either Puerto Vallarta and or Guadalajara.  So there are reasons those guachos are cruising in their convoys.  This is OG Chapo territory and has a history.

More likely as a tourist you will see convoys of Vallarta Adventures in their yellow Moogs taking tourists to the zip lines.

Many of the older fishermen along this coast have had experience moving product through this part of Nayarit, near Vallarta.

http://www.maps-of-mexico.com/nayarit-state-mexico/nayarit-state-mexico-map-b3.gif

Re: PV news

Siskiyou_Kid
People tend to forget that the primary function of the Blackhawk is as a troop transport, and during any large operation they're going to be moving a lot of personnel back and forth.

Re: PV news

tuSancho

Re: PV news

guasa_001

Re: PV news

Bajadrone-2

Re: PV news

guasa_001
Lmao

Check this out you guys idk if it's a legit pic or not

Re: PV news

Bajadrone-2

Re: PV news

guasa_001
Oh chet baja I thought I had found a good pic.

Re: PV news

tuSancho
I haven't seen anything reported on this otherwise but I thought it had been:

On Saturday, May 2 in the afternoon there was an attack on Cremeria San Jose in Puerto Vallarta located near the airport and convention center, I believe.  It was the only residual or follow up attack that day in PV.

Here is a link to a facebook news posting from PV, just out, saying the owner of the cremeria provided lodging for police forces in San Jose Jalisco.  It is speculated the attack on the business was related to the owner's lodging involvement.  https://www.facebook.com/ObservandoEnLaBahia/photos/a.442821429066203.115498.440632229285123/1064688590212814/?type=1&theater

But wait, there's more... in Mezcales (gateway to Nuevo Vallarta) and San Jose del Valle, inland on the route to the sierra and mountain narco territory, there was a chase and shoot out leaving one Federale dead and escaped purps.  This happened this morning and it turns out in front of a Ley market where my compadre and I buy meat and have it grilled in front of the store.  Close...  http://www.noticiaspv.com/policia-nayarit-protagoniza-persecucion-y-disparos-a-sujetos-en-bahia/

It's not over.

Re: PV news

Bajadrone-2

Re: PV news

Yeah youre right.DeeLucky hasn't been around for a bit.

Re: PV news

thanks nuttzs I am asking around about the ships I just sent an email to a think tanker on the Mexican drug war, he will answer me today I am sure.

also I did not get an email with you with fotos, you mentioned did you send them yesterday?  can you resend?

I will be gone most the day but if you can, send the foto.

what is the atmosphere like in PV?

I wonder if the guy who made the video a couple weeks ago is in hiding.  the one saying no violence in PV
:)

thanks

Re: PV news

tuSancho
so here is the latest from less than 10 kilometers from the Jalisco line in the shopping and commercial area that services Nuevo Vallarta Nayarit.

Shoot out with Federales:

http://www.noticiasvallarta.com/portada/fuerte-balacera-esta-tarde-a-espaldas-de-lago-real-en-badeba/

Re: PV news

Al 100 (111)
Calm down, why bash at Adam, he's just saying the truth.
But if chivis say something,  it's ok and everyone will high five you for that. Calmala ya sabras.

No te awites adam, I'm with you bud.

Re: PV news

adam2014
al 100

Re: PV news

Nuttz

Re: PV news

Valhalla
PV canĀ“t catch a break for the moment, found this in Daily Fail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3078554/British-woman-42-feared-dead-skydive-tragedy-Civil-servant-got-tangled-jumped-plane-aircraft-crashed-sea-Mexican-tourist-resort.html

Nothing in the local news, but I was away for the weekend so maybe I missed it.

Bad way to go.
All Wars Are Bankster Wars.

Re: PV news

trublue

Re: PV news

Siskiyou_Kid
Hmm. Supposedly the helicopter was hit when it was so low, men were rappelling off of it, and these photos make it appear to have some altitude.

The first photo is fuzzy, so it's hard to say, but it doesn't really look like a Cougar.

It's kind of humorous that local officials claim they thought to shooting was from a festival.