PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

This is a video where actress Eréndira Ibarra calls on people to rise up against a repressive new law signed by Enrique Peña Nieto.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

TexcocoDeMora
I post the video myself but not that many people paid attention to it.

http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/What-is-happening-in-Mexico-td4068785.html
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, it has a great message and is definitely relative to the problem of government complicity in organized crime, but it's hard to get people to watch.........................

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

badanov
Actor Rex Harrison said it:  The problem with actresses is that they never stop acting.

Net neutrality forces local ISPs to host traffic and give it the same priority as content even the local ISP provides.  Current practice is the downstream providers to ask backbone operators to throttle traffic which originates from a source outside the ISP networks or from content providers not affiliated with the ISP, which backbone operators usually do without charge.

The only thing net neutrality does is that is lets the government set the rules, i.e. pick winners.

If Mexico is angry at large media corporations and they want revenge, the best way is to remove the rules and make the media compete for every peso.

Peace through Superior Firepower

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

exactly why I didn't put it up earlier in the week.  I thought the best way is to write or repost a published article giving details and then wait to get demonstration photos.

but I think it is good you posted it.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

senorjoe
I will do anything erindera requires.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

Tex
did you post anything about the smear campaign against journalist Carmen Aristegui of MVS radio and universal etc?

I had no idea it has gone on since November.  I thought she would become a target of EPN, because she is fair.  Dr Mireles trusts her, I like where she will fairly allow both sides to state their opinion and case.  She has been a god send to the autodefensas, who more often gets doctored videos, false reporting and fabricated information from authors and reporters of mainstream medias.

anyway she came out this week to speak about it.  I was thinking of writing a post about it.  it ties into the oppression of freedom of speech and press.

I haven't, but I will post something about it.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

jlopez
Chivis and Tex: I'll post the Proceso story since it is brief and informative.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

TexcocoDeMora
jlopez wrote
Chivis and Tex: I'll post the Proceso story since it is brief and informative.
I did the same thing on my blog.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

_Jack

Ugh. The pool is green right now, and my daughters have a joint birthday party coming up. I really don't want to drain and refill 65,000 gallons.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

_Jack

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

Siskiyou_Kid
We're having separate parties for them with family, but the pool party is a joint event for all the kids we know.

We have a robot that cleans the algae off the bottom and sides of the pool, but somehow the water itself has turned a green color that is stubbornly resisting every chemical attack we've thrown at it. I'm trying to go easy on the calcium hypochlorite because it's hard on the plumbing, but I guess we'll have to kick it up a notch.

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

_Jack

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

choco
Yeah, I assumed the video was in Spanish so did not watch it.

How did the "human chain" of April 26th go?

Re: PLEASE SHARE-Video calling out Enrique Peña Nieto over repressive new law aimed at social networks

TexcocoDeMora
_Jack wrote
p.p.s I saw tex's post but I thought the vid was in spanish so I didn't watch it :(
Jack!!! Como esta usted bebe???