PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3

El Regio
El Puerco 3, lol.... that is one dead SOB.

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3

El Regio
El Puerco 3, lol.... that is one dead SOB.

AJ

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3

AJ
REST IN HELL METRO 3. say "HOLA" to Hitler, Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein for me. this fucker even had his name engraved on his gun.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3

AJ
LIVE BY THE GUN DIE BY THE GUN.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

dario
Laugh all you want. If CDG starts fighting in its own ranks then Zetas will move into Reynosa. M3 was a narco but his killing risks destabilizing the plaza. You might not be celebrating if Zetas move in and start throwing grenades again.

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

El Regio
dario wrote
Laugh all you want. If CDG starts fighting in its own ranks then Zetas will move into Reynosa. M3 was a narco but his killing risks destabilizing the plaza. You might not be celebrating if Zetas move in and start throwing grenades again.
Yeah Chivo especially since CDG throws pillows and not grenades. The Pope is already working on canonizing Puerco 3 into a Saint.

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

dario
Not outside schools and concerts and tourist bars like your precious Zetas you love so much. They kill the musicians, too.

Really? Did you miss the story about the innocent people they killed in Allende? That is just one example out of the many. They have been killing, extorting, kidnapping, and torturing people for longer than any other cartel in Mexico. So please spare us the lies. OMG musicians too? lol such as?

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

ArmChairIntellect
damn he was fat

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

El Regio
That is why he is now El Puerco 3.

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

QuitaPuercos
another golfa dead i have been seeing pics of other golfas dismembered recently by zetas. where is user "CDG" I thought the golfas were strong and organized lmao
weren't they advancing into Zetas territory??

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

El Regio
QuitaPuercos wrote
another golfa dead i have been seeing pics of other golfas dismembered recently by zetas. where is user "CDG" I thought the golfas were strong and organized lmao
weren't they advancing into Zetas territory??
lol... far from it, Las Golfas are weak and disorganized, so much that they are now killing their own. He was going to join Lazcano from what I hear.

lol... far from it, Las Golfas are weak and disorganized, so much that they are now killing their own. He was going to join Lazcano from what I hear.
This and your post in the other thread you are definitely a Zeta sympathizer. You are hoping for them to fail so Z can seize all of Tamps.

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

Jack S. Shaw
On the Dept of Justice website they have Metro Tres listed as 5'9 165.   Id say he's at least 240!   And by the way, I am an ICE special agent retired in 2009 from Brownsville Tx.   Before you all throw the stones at the new guy, I was told a bunch of you guys like picking on new guys posting on here.   I have a lot of in-depth knowledge of the Cartels, mainly from Tamaulipas because that was my job.   Id like to share and offer my insights on here.   No, I am not a cartel sympathizer.  They are all detrimental to the stability of Mexico.
AJ

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

AJ
Jack Shaw, its good to know that you have all of this valuable information. you can tell that M3 had a Huge appetite. He probably was on The Mexican Diet. not very smart if you are a major player in a drug cartel, especially when you're in a shoot-out and have to run. but I've heard that he was a mean SOB and a BMF.

Yeah, I'm new and some of the older posters have attacked me too. they can also be some mean SOB's. just a hint, some of them hate it when you talk bad about Los Zetas.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

Jack S. Shaw
for shock value, they should have painted "CDG" on that billboard of a stomach.   Also, what the hell was that ID card used for?   its a criminal enterprise, why on earth would they need id cards?

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

El Regio
dario wrote
This and your post in the other thread you are definitely a Zeta sympathizer. You are hoping for them to fail so Z can seize all of Tamps.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHh Really? Dang my cover is busted.... lol

Man just because I call it like I see it, that doesn't make me a sympathizer. CDG isn't the only group that has take huge hits, so have La Familia, Caballeros Templarios, Beltran Leyva, La Linea, CAF, etc. etc. You guys really need to stop with that nonsense. Most of us here want the destruction of all cartels beginning with Los Zetas!

Re: PICTURES OF Metro 3 (UPDATE)

El Regio
Welcome Jack Shaw, please pay no attention to the Cartel sympathizers. Most are just kids who have probably never even been to Mexico. All they can do is attack other people who post facts because they have none. The majority of us here do not believe the cartel propaganda like what CDG and others put out. We know they are all bad and must be eliminated.
They are just as bad as Muslim militants and those claiming to be doing Gods work or the peoples work, it is all false and lies. Unfortunately some people are too stupid to realize that.

So once again welcome!