PGR purge continues

i think the press announcement about an announcement was not about El Yupo, but about the resignation of the top Federal Prosecutors in 21 of the 31 states in Mexico.  This comes at the end of the week where she charged 111 people in the PGR for criminal activities and fired another 192 for incompetence.  I think this purge for corruption in the PGR office is one of the most significant steps the government has taken.  Those actions along with the slew of high profile busts lately makes me feel like the tide might be turning .

DD
A view from the outsider who is inside.

Re: PGR purge continues

Exactly what my thoughts are, I commented as much on Chivo's post.
700 are being investigated.  I listed the states, Coahuila is one of the states  :(
not surprising in the least.  I would think that would be the huge news for the day
but the story is not sexy enough, no blood, no decapitated hanging head, but it is so
important and relevant..

Thanks D