Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Mica
Valor Tamaulipas

Ovid Guzmán López would have once again influenced the authorities that operate during the government of Andrés Manuel López Obrador. The reason: the drug trafficker would have asked for the release of his “girlfriend” at the International Airport of Mexico City.

According to the La Silla Rota portal, the son of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán contacted this woman directly, of unknown whereabouts, after she was arrested by security guards inside the terminal.

Apparently, according to what the portal says,  the woman brought cocaine in her clothes and, for that reason, was arrested at the AICM.

After being rooted, the female would have asked to make a call, with a device that until now its origin is unknown, but that within it requested to communicate with the boss in command.

The one who answered, allegedly, was Guzmán López, alias  “El Ratón”, who immediately demanded the release of the alleged implication, which sought to travel from South America to Culiacán .

So far, no authority has ruled in this regard on this fact that once again involves the son of the most important boss of Mexico, which was involved in a confrontation carried out in Sinaloa, registered on October 17, which left as a balance of 8 dead, 16 wounded and 51 fugitive inmates.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

El Guero
If I were worth a couple hundred million the first thing I'd do is go get a friggin haircut.  The kid looks like a hippie
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

blanco puro
lol he's not worth that much

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Ricky Churches
What's wrong with looking like a hippie? 😕
When you have money you can look like whatever you want.
People with the least money are the ones that judge you, usually the ones who's opinions don't matter in the first place.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Guero1990
Really bags under dress and he’s wanted in U.S. for cocaine and fentanyl shipments to U.S why is on the board??

Guero1990......Guero is my name.  We're not going to have a problem are we?  Lol.  Just kidding.
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Can anyone think of a good reason for his girlfriend to travel from south America with 2 keys?

I thought maybe to test the product, but that does not make sense.

2 keys does not seem like enough weight for someone that is close to Ovidio to smuggle through the airport.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

El Guero
And why would he risk further exposure to try to bail someone out who cared for so little as to use as a mule?

Then the little bastards have the gaul to thank AMLO through their attorneys.  Perhaps he's on a power trip after their little escapade in Culiacan.

This is the type of behavior which is likely to make the USG demand further pressure be applied to their organization.  Simply stupid.
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Mica
If you think about it, she could not have been a basic mule with his direct contact information.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Can't figure this one out

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Mica
@Chivis I want to hear your opinion on this.  I can't come up with a reasonable answer.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Ciro
Maybe personal is all I can come up with.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

El Guero
I understand that but why send someone you care about on a mission 1/20 of the population of Culiacan would have taken.

And as far as it being a quality control issue.... It seems they usually like to send a qualified individual down to inspect and analyze a large quantity, ie 1/4 ton....
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

I am completely stumped.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Mica
If Chivis is stumped, it really is a mystery!

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

MediaNocheXXX
Quid pro quo

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Chava
Has it even been confirmed to be true?  or just some "fake news" to keep stirring the Culiacan pot. Figuratively speaking......

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

blanco puro
I don't think that was his gf, she probably called up some local hood pretending to be Ovidio

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

Re: Ovidio demands the release of this detained GF.

BBfollower
How did they even knew that on the other side of the line was Ovidio? Is it confirmed that it was really him? Let's say that it was Ovidio. At the time of the call they had no guarantee that they were talking with Chapo's son. The guy could have said that his name is Donald Trump or Lopez Obrador and demand the release of that woman. What a idiotic situation.
12