Outside Special Security Operator

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Padro
Who side you on cartels, mafia or or local Mexico citizens? Cartel and mafia will try and recruit you homie. If your just doing it for the bread go with the cartel. They pay you lots.

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Tony
If I had the money I wold pay you to bring my family across the border. They to scared after the 72 massacre last month. I send you private message.

Peace//

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Zetas
Private message sent Thor

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Odin
so we have a picture of a large white man in his "cool guy" 5.11 tactical pants, shirt, vest holding a couple of long guns (3) to be exact in front of what looks like a common garage door, I am not impressed.

(1) a REAL PSC would not show his face.
(2) a REAL PSC would not be soliciting work in Mexico via a forum.
(3)The weapons look cool but a "low" profile PS detail would be in order, not that ridiculous Rambo 2010 look he has going.Plus importing those weapons would be next to impossible and if they "snuck" them in, there would be hell to pay if they were caught.

http://www.expose-the-war-profiteers.org/archive/legal/2010/20100416.pdf

(4) LOW PROFILE- a white giant would stick out like a neon sign in a land of smaller brown people.

(5) REAL US Special OPS personnel are very "camera shy" Thats why they are called "quiet professionals."

Sorry Mexico your Narcos are your Narcos. I wish we could help. So long as they keep their BS across the river we won't/can't intercede.

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Braulio
I guess mr. thor was not who he said he was. Odin are you in the business? you seem to know a few things.

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Odin
I'll let you decide...here's my cool guy picture. I'm the one kneeling. Beware sickarios!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3827/k213mg.jpg

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

Matanzas
Odin, now that's a scary picture. Isn't it Vidar behind you?

Re: Outside Special Security Operator

jerknauf
thor no more?