Osiel Cárdenas Jr. son of CDG ex leader captured in Matamores

Osiel Cárdenas Jr. son of CDG ex leader captured in Matamores

senorjoe

http://www.elmanana.com/capturanaosielcardenasjr-3460145.html

Matamoros, Tam.

Elemements of Mexican Army and Marines captured  Osiel Cárdenas Jr. in a sting in the modelo colony, in the city of Matamoros.

The activity had been monitered by locals and updating through social media that the mobilization at the location between streets Primera and Terán.

The Coordination Group Tamaulipas (GCT) have not denied or confirmed this activity.

I thought he was jail in texas for driving without license.

Re: Osiel Cárdenas Jr. son of CDG ex leader captured in Matamores

Moros

Re: Osiel Cárdenas Jr. son of CDG ex leader captured in Matamores

Mica
I think he was sentenced to 10 months in US prison for violating his parole during the DUI.  If he was wanted in Mexico, I am surprised that they did not hand him over after his sentencing was completed in the US.