Osama Bin Laden Dead.

kylesam
This post was updated on .
I just heard Osama bin laden is dead...I know its off the subject but what does everyone think?
ZOG

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

ZOG
a victory for ZOG's everywhere...great celebration for the isreals ...the enemys of all other people on this earth

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

QuitaPuercos
lol they catch him but yet they cant get el chapo guzman. but who knows

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

Thanks for posting this.  I toyed with the idea but thought no it is suppose to be Narco related.  But damn it this is an exception.  good for you!.

I have to give the devil his due and Bush was gracious in his comments, too bad Obama was notBut it is a time of celebration and I am so happy that the families,  including friends of my sons killed in 911,hopefully the families can gain a sense of justice.

Over the fireplace in my sons home hangs a portrait given to him in a ceremony to honor the FF killed in 911.  4 were his personal friends.  there are 343 faces in the collage that was given to him, made and paid for by the FF of NYC and only given to NYC FF and a few other FFs.  343 familes forever altered he was also given a turnout jacket and a helmet worn during the tragedy in rescue.  I doubt that he will ever take them off display.  This sure brings back so many memeories.  343 FF died  no KILLED in the line of duty.  and others followed from lung and other diseases they contracted going into the carnage to save lives.

Thanks for the post.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

El Regio
They need to send this group after El Chapo. Take that SOB out too.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

I was up a lot of the night.  Checking with Asia and other places seeing what their feelings were.
as of 3AM (7PM Asia) no paper was carrying the story not even HK.  My Husband was watching it in China via his Slingbox.

I was able to glean details.  This effort began 4 years ago.  In Gitmo.  while waterboarding someone called the Libyan and courrier gave up names of brothers in Pakistan that was a main hideout of Bin Laden.  They began there finally having names.  They were disgusted to finally find that the home was yards away from police agencies in pakistan.  Bin Laden could not be far away from medical facilities.

The home was difficult to find but 2years ago the zeroed in the area.  Someone called Trusted Courrier is the code name for the most important person in the scenario.  I think that is the person who owned the home and was a trusted confidant of Bin Laden.  so interesting.

Seeing the folks new the site of the twin towers celebrating last night was awesome.  and seeinf the firetrucks there with FF on top waving flags was so cool.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

El Regio
Yes this was all due to the "Courrier"! Isn't waterboarding great? ROFLMAO.... I love it!

Yet Bozo the Clown (POTUS) wants to close GITMO and we can't "torture" these scumbag terrorist! lol
During his speech he kept saying "I". He had absolutely nothing to do with it, and if it were left up to him we would have not had him, nor GITMO, nor any intel...

Great job to the Military and G.W. Bush.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

I give Obama his portion of credit.  He could have shut the operation down, and though he said he was closing gitmo it will never happen, and the trial of khalid is now not going to happen in NYC.  so give him credit for recognizing dumb sometimes.  he wants to be reelected and then look out these years will appear as a disneyland ride.

but what an ass for not saying Bushs name aloud and giving George w credit for this find.  and info from gitmo.  everyone knows.  it is in every liberal paper you can name " OPERATION BEGAN FOUR YEARS AGO FROM INFO AT GITMO OF DETAINEES"   gee...was Obama president four years ago?

he is the most arrogant ass we have ever had in modern times.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

El Regio
Yeah I will give him credit for authorizing the operation but that is about it. That is all the credit he deserves and thats all that he will get from me.
Like you said, the operation began 4 years ago from intel that was received from a GITMO detainee.
If it had been up to him we would have never had GITMO, much less waterboarding.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

Es verdad
I don't like him either and I hate the way Bush is blamed for everything and gets no credit.  People said he went to Iraq not to free people and bring democracy and remove a tyrant that killed masses of his own people children included.  people said he just wanted oil...i say where is the fucking oil?  I paid 4.79 for premium yesterday.

History will be kind to George W.  Did you see the Oprah interview?  it was awesome, and Oprah was stunned to know he could not go into LA fro Katrina, states have autonomy and the feds must be asked in.  he was not, when he was he went immediately.

but honestly.  one trillion dollars.  was it worth it?  mexico gets 1.3B  isn't that salt in the wound?

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

El Regio
Buela as always you are right! =D
I like the way you think, you are logical...

Yes people did say it was for oil but those people are morons! lol
There is no oil, there never was, although I wish we would take it.

History will be kind to G.W., I always believed that. Great Presidents have never been popular because the base their decisions on what is right, not always what people want.
Oprah is an idiot.... lol

LIST OF BIN LADEN BOTTY TAKEN AT SCENE ETC

Thanks Regio.
The Oprah thing...I watched because GW was going on and it was excellent.  Her staff went nuts for him, girls loved him and her ex producer (gay guy) a staunch republican was pretty flustered.  Oprah says she is not a 100% dem thinkier and votes equal dem-republican.  i usually don't watch her show or anything daytime

Bin Laden Booty taken at scene ...

Ten hard drives, five computers and more than 100 storage devices, including discs, DVDs and thumb drives, were taken from the compound where Osama bin Laden was hiding, a senior U.S. official said. The U.S. administration received three sets of photos May 2, including images of bin Laden’s body at a hangar after he was taken to Afghanistan; this photo provided the most recognizable image of his face, the official said. There were also photos of bin Laden’s burial at sea on the USS Carl Vinson — both before and after the shroud was put on — and of the raid itself, including pictures of the two deceased brothers and one of bin Laden’s dead sons of approximately 18 years of age as well as of the inside of the compound.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead

kylesam
So I stated the following a while back asking everyone which capo will be killed this year and I stated the following:

"So I question for everyone. Which capo do you think will be killed or capture this year? I'm guessing el Chapo, el Mayo, El Lazca and el 40 will fall this year for sure. Everyone might ask why el Chapo, just think about it, in order for Felipe Calderon to get a political victory and win the presidential election next year he has to kill el Chapo because it will mean something symbolic against organize crime. So im guessing he is saving the el chapo for last, its like Obama killing Osama bin laden, it will give him a tremendous popularity vote and same goes for Calderon with el Chapo."

If you can see I said Obama killing Osama will give Obama tremendous popularity and today a poll released said he had jump nine points "Tras la operación en la que resultó abatido el jefe de Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, se registró un gran repunte en la aprobación del presidente de los Estados Unidos, Barack Obama, principalmente en el rubro de combate al terrorismo y la situación en Afganistán.

Así lo revela una nueva encuesta realizada por el diario The Washington Post y el Pew Research Center, que califica de limitado este crecimiento pese al júbilo de los estadounidenses tras el anuncio, ya que sus números en los campos de manejo de la economía nacional no se han movido.

La publicación sugiere que los éxitos en un frente, aún cuando son de una magnitud tan importante como la muerte del hombre más buscado del mundo, no se trasladan con facilidad hacia otras áreas.

Un total de 56% de los entrevistados dijo aprobar la forma en la que Barack Obama está manejando su trabajo como presidente, lo que representa una alza de nueve puntos porcentuales con respecto al estudio del mes de abril y su máximo rating desde 2009. "

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/762986.html

So anyone still think El chapo wont be killed this year or next year by Calderon???

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

Bones
Fake picture btw.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

kylesam
Yeah I just found out immediately after I posted it but was too lazy to take it down jaja....Milenio did a good job on covering the story and how they did it...here is the link jaja

http://www.milenio.com/node/709398

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

Frontera
What is important at this point in time is not whether OBL was killed or captured alive and not publicized with or without photos, but whether Peckerhead will now focus on what is important to everyday American life i.e. the economy, including fuel and food inflation.

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

Bones

what is a peckerhead?  who are you talking about?

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

Frontera
"who are you talking about? "

B. Hussien Obama

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

that is what I thought.  But I have heard the word peckerwood and peckerhead but never exactly what it meant.  Its obvious you don't like him, neither do I, but I wondered what the term means

Re: Osama Bin Laden Dead. Photos of Death Included!!!

Frontera
Simply defined: Said to use his penis (pecker) to think rather than his brain.

Another: Pecks around trying to find the easiest route to make himself look good.

12