Operation Odessa

Mica
I just caught a documentary called Operation Odessa on Shotime.  It’s about the Cali Cartel trying to buy a Russian submarine in the mid 90’s and got ripped off.  If you’re a member on here, you will love it!

Re: Operation Odessa

Kye0001
I watched that on Netflix, it’s brill!

Re: Operation Odessa

I just caught the last hour, and it was enjoyable, despite some typical true crime doc tropes, which are of course a reflection of true crime itself.

The director had some pretty questionable comments in some of his promo interviews. Insensitive would be one way to describe it.

I wonder if Nelson Yester Garrido was arrested in Dec. 17 on an Interpol warrant, as I read one source report.  I can't find enough sources to confirm.