Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
Just want to see what's everyone on forums take on the main board story of gross assassination? I know there was a few that thought mencho ordered it

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Synecdoche
Is El 30 with CDS?

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

el Jesse James
Is Rana/Aquiles even still considered CDS?

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
Yes they are it was supposedly rumored la Rana was the one who split but I doubt that aquiles is his blood brother once things started heating up Rana is said to be chilling in culiacan that's why el aquiles sent his squad from culiacan

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

ElVaquero007
If it was Mencho who had settled the score it wouldn't be with gunshots in a building. He would have the cops pick the guy up, and make him disappear. That's his modus operandi. Thus this was an outside execution. Def CDS aka Mayos people.

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
Exactly sir they would of just hit him in a meeting or had him meet somewhere.

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Mayos  people in Jalisco ? Nobody operates in Jalisco without CJNG approval. just does not  work that way .there's something called a plaza that makes it very difficult and almost impossible for anybody to enter any zone unoticed .apart from a cell arm to the teeth ready to strike for every  plaza they have halcones giving the play by  play .la rana in sinaloa chillin?DAMASO would eat that guy for breakfast Sinaloa  is not Tj or cabo ?aquiles or rana don't have people in Sinaloa .so they both have the same last name by coincidence not because they are brothers or related ??

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

guasa_001
is damaso getting bigger deelucky?

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

deelucky1
I don't know but la rana in Culiacan would not be welcomed by damaso .el Grande and los pepillos where representing  damaso down south and aquiles and la rana made it very difficult for somebody !

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
So CJNG needed permission to enter tj? So CDS needed permission to enter Juarez or any other place come on now my friend this is chess not checkers they are in war you really think they are gonna ask? And mencho has juice never said that but if he was gonna hit gross u would find him pants down thrown he would let him know. This was an assassination motor cycle in and out no Levanton. And maybe you are correct about aquiles n Rana not being in culiacan maybe be not cus those have been rumors but idk about they are not free to move in culichi without Damaso permission cuz they work for CDS and get there merca from Sinaloa and theres a mayo to say otherwise. And so your trying to say they are not brothers?its known they are blood brothers both exact last names and Fbi and u.s have a reward out for the 2 and clearly states actual brothers time and time again. You have alot of great info my friend but on this one it just don't add up the way he got killed is not a person who works for a certain group and went to a territory that wasn't theres, he went to a place that his group controls so they could have picked him up at a meeting called him to meet n snatched him up.  Just don't add up to your theory. But I can be wrong to in what I think.

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

deelucky1
Who from CJNG is in Tj?or is it   people that have been In TJ and greew up there that cross shipments  claiming they are CJNG big difference to me .they are not the same people even if they claim it .juarez was a failure for chapo and mayo CDS never went in to Juarez the only ignorant persons for that suicide sucker  mission was gente Nueva that really have nothing to live for.dont you notice chapo didn't do squat straight propaganda boss .juarez is not a good example of anybody entering somebody elses plaza that's a joke .news flash mayo and damaso dont get along !!!!keep on saying CDS and you will never get what is going on !!make up your mind on aquiles and rana I was asking not letting you  know how the hell does this get flipped on me that I said they are not brothers .get it threw that thick skull el gross has or never was a person of contacts he worked for aquiles so how the hell does he end up working for CJNG you assume the mantas where saying he did hahahahha..as you can see he has el poilin en el flaco on his side I bet they are the real deal true hit squad can't argue with you !

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
You keep saying CJNG isn't in tj and guys have been using with out permission but when  they caught el peter he layed out there coming and infrastructure and how much the bosses were paying for every aquiles member killed so there is some type of knowledge of there presence there.  And I get u on the Juarez situation it was a mission failed and I didn't mean it as a success I mean it as they went in to Juarez you said it urself gente Nueva went in and who do they take orders from?  members of Sinaloa? I was just stating they didn't ask no one to go in there is all never said they won that plaza or nothing of that nature. And ya it's been known mayo and Damaso don't get along to good and understand they are different cells but still work in some type of infill structure to chapo and mayos cartel it's known time and time again I got a really close friend who lives in cruz de elota and I knew b4 chapo got caught and later came out in the news that chapo mayo n Damaso where in La cruz de elota at a meeting I can't tell you what it's about cuz he wasn't present but his bosses in the cell in that town he works for had them being part of security and chapo was hiding there with cholo about a week prior to that meeting and if Damaso is solo like u say there would be no reason for him to be in that gathering in one way or another he forms something in the group and this guy wouldnt lie to me we grew up together and hes been working for them for 6 years now so I think he knows what goes on n not in the region he don't ever tell me a whole lot cuz I don't ask to much due to his situation on why he's there but does send me alot of photos on snap that give a back bone to the things he does tell me.  And as far as aquiles and Rana I miss interpreted that my mistake I thought u had said just cuz they have same last name don't make them related my mistake on that one. You might be right on the gross thing about a main contact but a cell boss he is for tijuana and in one way or another they are getting help from Jalisco may it be money or something else it's like my lawyer says looks like a duck quacks like a duck must be a duck all these stories and people that rolled over to cops there has to be some type of truth to there story.

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

deelucky1
So much info but yet  you repeat everything from blog del narco to my knowledge there the only source saying the exact same thing you are at that's them even the mayito Flaco  theory that's way off.. Where did they get el cali being one of the antrax it was el Phoenix ,tellin antrax  and chuy piedras they where in a party they shot shots in the air marina showed up and took care of them orders from upstairs no fiestas no convoys and only leaders can carry weapons right now in Culiacan no exceptions or te Dan piso Como la ves plebon lol!!!

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Synecdoche

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Cuidado
Your too biased for reliable info Dee.  I remember you telling me Chapo had no power at all he was as good as dead when he was first locked up at Altiplano. You insulted me for saying he would corrupt the prison soon.   A few months later he was gone with the wind.  Thats when I realized you dont really know what you are talking about half the time.

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
No convoys but yet 4 cars at the scene even PGR has said they were driving not no party and shoot out common sense my friend they died in there cars come on.  And I'm telling you they don't tell me much and think what u want you supposedly have all this info as well and no proof aswell but ya do your thing man you can take it now u want my friend on what I post or don't post

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Yeah that's why they got lit up for disobeying orders did you see el Phoenix whith a gun ?so who's el calI?theres your honest PGR for you good grief!

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

deelucky1
4 am

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

Yeah I'm the one who usually starts the insults sure whatever you say !I don't know nothing I really dong know why lots of sources come in here and write whatever I say maybe there the stupid ones !

Re: Operation El Gross", an assassination in Mencho's house

elgordo
What orders did he break?
123